Do you let your adult children sleep in your bed?

23 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Nah, she's tied up in the basement. 

She complains a lot ("please let me go, I won't tell anyone, blah blah blah") but my girlfriend really doesn't want her in the bed.

*went to Google "woman tied up" for a picture and THAT is a search NSFW*

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i try not to think about things like that....

yet it's probably true 90% of the time 

21 minutes ago, teef said:

it's funny you mention this.  the cat was my cat, and my wife and the cat do not like each other in the least.  within a minute or two of going to be one night, my wife jumps up, complaining there's something gritty on her side of the bed. when we looked, we realized it was cat litter. i don't know how he did it, but we didn't see any other litter on the floors, stairs, or even my side of the bed.  he just ***** up her side and moved on.

and that's another reason I don't like cats 

prickly little bastards

7 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

*went to Google "woman tied up" for a picture and THAT is a search NSFW*

yeah   no, you don't do that at work 

48 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Nah, she's tied up in the basement. 

She complains a lot ("please let me go, I won't tell anyone, blah blah blah") but my girlfriend really doesn't want her in the bed.

you'll be the one in the basement by 2020

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

We let our dog (10 lb morkie) lay in bed while I'm getting ready for bed, but once it's time to sleep, he goes down on the floor in his own bed. In the morning, he's allowed to jump up in bed once I get up (girlfriend usually stays in bed another two hours after me), but that's it.

Ha....my cat weighs twice as much as your dog and then some.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

22 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Ha....my cat weighs twice as much as your dog and then some.

Yeah, he's a little guy. My family has three of this breed (my parents, my brother/his girlfriend, and my girlfriend and I). Ours is only 10 months old but he's at least 2 or 3 lbs heavier than my brother's and probably a pound heavier than my parents (which is like 4 years old now). It's a small breed haha.

3 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Yeah, he's a little guy. My family has three of this breed (my parents, my brother/his girlfriend, and my girlfriend and I). Ours is only 10 months old but he's at least 2 or 3 lbs heavier than my brother's and probably a pound heavier than my parents (which is like 4 years old now). It's a small breed haha.

Nice. Makes for a nice bill when buying pet food I would assume.