Bills hire Heath Farwell as ST coordinator

Roundybout

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Might want to check your notes, slappy. 1st coach McBeane has ever  hired from Carolina. Not a good look for you, indeed. How are you not aware of the optics surrounding your inaccurate posts? 

Simple. He does not allow facts to stop his irrational ranting.

6 hours ago, MJS said:

I don't think they care about "optics", I think they care about culture, winning, and finding guys they can trust.

And 75% is a huge farce.

Well maybe he is a huge farce hence "feels" 75% or went to Florida schools and is really bad at math.

6 hours ago, MJS said:

I don't think they care about "optics", I think they care about culture, winning, and finding guys they can trust.

And 75% is a huge farce.

Well maybe he is a huge farce hence "feels" 75% or went to Florida schools and is really bad at math.

From Wikipedia.

As player:
As coach:

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

A good hire, let's move on, I find threads about newly hired Assistant Coaches rather pedantic.

What we really need is another thread about Josh Allen's accuracy. Who will start it?

Wait, first I don't think we're quite finished with the "fire everyone for not picking Mahomes" threads yet?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Wait, first I don't think we're quite finished with the "fire everyone for not picking Mahomes" threads yet?

Especially the FO should be fired, because they were all with different teams when Mahomes was drafted and none of them drafted him either. The only member of our FO who drafted him was Marvin Allen and he already left. Fail. 

• Like (+1) 1