Bills hire Heath Farwell as ST coordinator

Roundybout

It’s a special teams coach so I don’t care much about the Carolina connection being used again. I find it hard to believe that the best guy for the job was from the same place as the coach and GM, the 1/32 thing but bleh.

If they sign Funchess I will probably lose all hope for the duo. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Even the boo on everything panthers crowd has to agree that this hire is an upgrade over Danny. 

I have a Golden Retriever who just might be an upgrade over Danny.   ?

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Philo Beddoe said:

I don't know enough about him to have an opinion, but I am sure people will tell me he's bad because of the Carolina connection :rolleyes:

I am sure there are just as many people who will tell me he’s great because of the Carolina connection.  ?

6 minutes ago, eball said:

"Carolina North" jokes aside I at least like the idea of this hire.  Not a retread; a young, energetic, progressive coach.  Can't do worse than Crossman, right?

Especially one who was a special teams ace and knows all the ins and outs of actually playing special teams at a high level.

I like the hire, somebody new compared to a dinosaur. Don't know much about him, but the article was a good read. Really hands on, getting involved with the players, and trying actually see what the players see on the field.