Would Cordy Glenn be an option in FA?

STL-Bills

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

They traded him for a reason

Yes, that reason being that he provided the necessary value needed to move from 21 to 13 in the draft and to better position themselves to make a move for a QB. I don't think it had anything to do with them not valuing Glenn, more so the opposite.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not very well thought of in Cincy but is there anything out there about him potentially getting cut? Seems unlikely given that they gave up several slots in the draft to get him.

?

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Not a process guy. Nothing on his twitter bio about faith or God.

I guess we need to bring in some athiests to appease the masses...

Seriously, what does religion have to do with anything?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, STL-Bills said:

If the Bengals were to cut Glenn (which I believe they can without suffering any cap penalties at this point) would you be interested in bringing him back? I'd be hesitant, but if the contract was reasonable I'd be happy to have him in the fold. Not sure if he could play RT, but I believe Dawkins could move there if necessary and be in the upper echelon of RT's in the league. Just a thought, Go Bills!

Why would they cut him?

The Bills traded him last year for the equivalent of a mid 2nd ( the draft chart points value of the move from 21 to 12) 

A year later he still would have trade value..

Edited by Aussie Joe

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Always keep in mind: If people of faith are right they’re good for all eternity. If you’re right.............nothing.

Here we go again with this stuff...

Everyone needs an imaginary friend holding a carrot.

Anyway, if the money is right, he has the athleticism.

Edited by George C
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought there was some talk that he was not engaged in his conditioning and rehab when he was here and milking an injury. I would have to search for that but I recall something along those lines.

Wow. That would be incredibly important.