Gronk likely headed for retirement per Rapoport

YoloinOhio

On 1/16/2019 at 10:37 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Hate cliche's but the last guy really does always get called for the foul. So strike first!

Doesn't apply to the Gronk play as Pitts, Brown or SOMEONE should have retaliated consequences be damned.

Yes. Agreed.

Game situation was of no consequence. Game was long over and Pats were going to win.

Tee off on the cheap shot artist. Any Bill who would have decked Gronk would have gone down in Bills history as "The Man". I sure as hell would have done it for a little 26 k fine and maybe a game suspension. ***** it.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:25 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

Maybe Adam Gase read this article and got a little too excited before his press conference?

Adam could not believe his eyes.:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I was upset the Bills did not retaliate.  I was really upset he only missed 1 game and not two.  If I recall correctly he was suspended for the Browns game but not the nationally televised Steelers game.  How convienent.  He was pivotal in that game and probably made a difference on whether they won or lost.   If they lost that game they were going to Pittsburgh for the AFC championship as well as playing the Jags in the 2nd round. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

rewatch his blocking work in the first four drives last weekend

sorry it didn't meet your standards...

Are you saying he’s NOT on the downside? THAT is what Pats are famous for recognizing early....and this doesn’t count as early. But I’m not saying who will do what. I have no idea, but Gronk is physically just not what he sued to be.  But while I didn’t see much of it, I heard his blocking was awesome. 

On 1/15/2019 at 8:08 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Rob Gronkowski retiring? Bills may face one fewer foe next season

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/15/buffalo-bills-new-england-patriots-rob-gronkowski-retire-retiring-next-season/

please do it. He’s still good enough to hold serve on the Pats but I’ll line up to throw the retirement party (actually, that party will probably be legendary). 

Bah Bye ? 

4 hours ago, Augie said:

Are you saying he’s NOT on the downside? THAT is what Pats are famous for recognizing early....and this doesn’t count as early. But I’m not saying who will do what. I have no idea, but Gronk is physically just not what he sued to be.  But while I didn’t see much of it, I heard his blocking was awesome. 

They aren’t using him like they did in the past

doesnt mean he won’t be huge on Sunday

And he’s wearing down fast

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

They aren’t using him like they did in the past

doesnt mean he won’t be huge on Sunday

And he’s wearing down fast

Wearing down indeed. Belichick is smart enough to have him do what he can at this point. 

23 hours ago, cba fan said:

Yes. Agreed.

Game situation was of no consequence. Game was long over and Pats were going to win.

Tee off on the cheap shot artist. Any Bill who would have decked Gronk would have gone down in Bills history as "The Man". I sure as hell would have done it for a little 26 k fine and maybe a game suspension. ***** it.

Adam could not believe his eyes.:rolleyes:

Whoever it was could have easy offset the fine by never paying for a meal/drink in Buffalo again.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...