Gronk likely headed for retirement per Rapoport

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

God, we were so soft. 

and you know what thing is too, CBiscuit, is that you can throw your arms back, absolutely get into a guys face, bump him like crazy and you are not going to get tossed.

Every Bill should have been doing that...and let Gronk throw the first punch.

...but they should have been doing something.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain Murica said:

gronkwat.0.gif

Yeah, I won't miss his neanderthal ass one bit. 

He uses his arm "brace" as a weapon on this play.

Why is he allowed to use that thing? It clearly gives him an advantage.

When he first entered the league I was so proud that he had Williamsville roots. Now he's in my top-5 hated players of all time.

Gronk has definitely been a thorn in the Bills game plan for a long time but i never understood during the drafts of these players why the Bills didn't take a lot  longer look at the home boys from the area ?

You would think that they would be on the radar & wouldn't have to look very hard to see them ! Gronk, Mack, Stark, & others could have made a big difference in the last 15 years to where the Bills could be .

Hopefully lesson learned & maybe they will bring in a couple of players to compete this year from the Bulls .

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

I read on Twitter that the Bills would try and go after him in the off season. Is this true? I do t see it happening. 

‘Go after him’?  Yeah, with a carload of ‘pistol packing punks’ from the rough part of town.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

Retirement better watch out, then.  It's about to get a cheap shot to the back of the head from a neanderthal wearing a brass knuckles inspired elbow brace.  Here's hoping no one told him about the danger inherent in eating Tide Pods. 

With the exception of a couple of plays, Gronk looked last week about 10% of the star that he used to be. Amazingly even at 10% he was still better than Clay and Benjamin.

I'm not sure that I have ever witnessed such a "fall off the cliff decline" in such a short period. Has anyone declined that fast in the NFL the past 20 years? I cannot think of anyone even close.