Gronk likely headed for retirement per Rapoport

YoloinOhio

Rob Gronkowski retiring? Bills may face one fewer foe next season

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/15/buffalo-bills-new-england-patriots-rob-gronkowski-retire-retiring-next-season/

please do it. He’s still good enough to hold serve on the Pats but I’ll line up to throw the retirement party (actually, that party will probably be legendary). 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rob Gronkowski retiring? Bills may face one fewer foe next season

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/15/buffalo-bills-new-england-patriots-rob-gronkowski-retire-retiring-next-season/

please do it. He’s still good enough to hold serve on the Pats but I’ll line up to throw the retirement party (actually, that party will probably be legendary). 

I really hope so..one thing that is really underestimated with him is that he is a fantastic blocker in the run game...maybe one of the best at the TE position in the game...

29 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

gronkwat.0.gif

Yeah, I won't miss his neanderthal ass one bit. 

I am still baffled someone didn't literally murder him on the field for this action.

How on earth did Preston Brown not jump on his back and wrench his helmet around 4-5 times and beat his head into the ground relentlessly?

I just do not get it. Soft.

• Like (+1) 10

Just now, Plano said:

I am still baffled someone didn't literally murder him on the field for this action.

How on earth did Preston Brown not jump on his back and wrench his helmet around 4-5 times and beat his head into the ground relentlessly?

I literally was just discussing this sitatuion on Sunday with my buddies about this, and how soft it made us look. Adding that it was too bad Shaq Lawson was not on the field at the time :lol: , he would have done something. (I think he was possibly injured heading to the IR at the time.)

• Like (+1) 2

Future intercontinental champion I'm guessing. His promos will be cringe worthy. Chris Masters esque. 

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

Aaron Hernandez was not available. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

Don’t worry. Hyde pushed him a little in the back.  

This is reminded me of what that idiot from the Bruins ran over Ryan Miller and the rest of the team did nothing. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Future intercontinental champion I'm guessing. His promos will be cringe worthy. Chris Masters esque. 

Aaron Hernandez was not available. 

LOL, that's solid gold.

Yeah he couldn't cut a promo to save his life

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1