East-West Shrine Week

7 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Brandon Beane and his staff are at East-West Shrine Week and so far these are our reported visits

DT Daniel Wise – BUF 6'3 291 Kansas
DE Derick Roberson – BUF 6'4 250 Sam Houston State
WR DaMarkus Lodge: BUF 6'2, 204 Ole Miss

Thanks for this - i had seen they met with 2 DL and one WR, but hadn’t seen names 

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

UB LB Khalil Hodge is being coached by Bills defensive quality control coach John Egorugwu.

Someone's going to get a good player with Hodge and Dakota Allen(Texas Tech). Perfect for how new defenses are moving.

7 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Buffalo has interviewed NC State guard Tyler Jones as per Walter Football.  http://walterfootball.com/eastwest2019interviews1.php

He killed it at the first practice and is one of the PFF darlings

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thanks for this - i had seen they met with 2 DL and one WR, but hadn’t seen names 

DaMarkus Lodge is a very interesting name. Being overshadowed by his teammates(Metcalf, AJ Brown) but he's a really good polished WR. He'll probably never develop into a #1 but like Foster and Jones he has a chance to be a good #2, #3, #4 WR.

Edited by FeelingOnYouboty

3 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

DaMarkus Lodge is a very interesting name. Being overshadowed by his teammates(Metcalf, AJ Brown) but he's a really good polished WR. He'll probably never develop into a #1 but like Foster and Jones he has a chance to be a good #2, #3, #4 WR.

I've only seen Lodge about 2 or 3 games and the thing that stands out is he never catches the ball with his body. It'll be interesting to see how he times because there are probably more receivers worthy of a 2nd or 3rd round pick then there are worthy of 1st round picks.

45 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I've only seen Lodge about 2 or 3 games and the thing that stands out is he never catches the ball with his body. It'll be interesting to see how he times because there are probably more receivers worthy of a 2nd or 3rd round pick then there are worthy of 1st round picks.

He'll have the occasional drop issue but the thing I like about him is his body adjustment to catches. That's something we should be looking at because like it or not Josh Allen is never turning into Drew Brees when it comes to accuracy. 

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think you have it all wrong.  They are trying their best to make eye contact but it is impossible.

I never looked at it from that angle.  Puts me in mind of the time on ‘Hollywood Squares’ that Peter Marshall chastised Marty Feldman for not looking at him while Feldman appeared to be looking offstage.  Feldman’s retort:  “I AM looking at you, Peter!”

3 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

I can’t wait for the day when Shrine Meetups are NOT the primary Bills news event.

They aren’t even the primary news event now. It’s one thread of many and info i has to search for. Not like it’s blasted out by the team PR or something. 

Edited by YoloinOhio