Happy birthday Gugny!

On 1/16/2019 at 1:48 AM, BringBackFergy said:

Poll Question: If you could buy Gugny a birthday present, what would it be?

a) A boat

b) A truck

c) A smoker

d) other

So, what’s the number one gift for Gugny? 

Day 3 of my captivity. I don’t think I can last. Those of us held hostage to @Gugny‘s Birthday are growing weary. It’s not the food, accommodations or even the incessant whining that bothers us; it’s the aroma of smoked meats and cumin that sends most of us over the edge. I must keep my eyes forward and try to drown out the Nirvana and  Beatles albums that play all night. These celebrations become overwhelming...not to mention the FatHead of Bill Buckner that is positioned at the entrance to the mess hall. Bastard. The only way to end this misery is for each of us to wish him Happy Birthday again until he turns the volume down. If there is a hell, I’m in it. Painfully yours, Ferguson

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Day 3 of my captivity. I don’t think I can last. Those of us held hostage to @Gugny‘s Birthday are growing weary. It’s not the food, accommodations or even the incessant whining that bothers us; it’s the aroma of smoked meats and cumin that sends most of us over the edge. I must keep my eyes forward and try to drown out the Nirvana and  Beatles albums that play all night. These celebrations become overwhelming...not to mention the FatHead of Bill Buckner that is positioned at the entrance to the mess hall. Bastard. The only way to end this misery is for each of us to wish him Happy Birthday again until he turns the volume down. If there is a hell, I’m in it. Painfully yours, Ferguson

Keep hope alive Brutha!  Reinforcements are on the way to "Camp Gugny." Meanwhile, take a dip in the lake and brush up on the basket weaving.

Hang in there!  Pottery class @ Camp Gug ain't all bad... Okay, maybe just a little weird:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

Day 4 of my captivity: I am tired of this cell. Having a bed and sink is not the problem. It’s the aroma of burnt jalapeños that seeps into my bedding and clothes. My neighbor moans and was all night about how water levels are on the rise. I hear him scream throughout his nightmare “I’ll get the bubbler button...wait right there or the ice may take your boat down river!!” He must have been a plumber before his incarceration. The guards here are generally pleasant except for the one we call “CC”. He patrols the hallways singing some of @Gugny‘s favorites like “Wonderful Christmas Time” and “Life Goes On”. This explains the mirror frame with gnarled teeth marks and fingernail etchings in the concrete walls. His voice is a cross between Edith Bunker and a train whistle. Another day, another birthday for our warden. So tiring. Not sure I can take much more of this. Regards from Cell 48, Ferguson 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Day 4 of my captivity: I am tired of this cell. Having a bed and sink is not the problem. It’s the aroma of burnt jalapeños that seeps into my bedding and clothes. My neighbor moans and was all night about how water levels are on the rise. I hear him scream throughout his nightmare “I’ll get the bubbler button...wait right there or the ice may take your boat down river!!” He must have been a plumber before his incarceration. The guards here are generally pleasant except for the one we call “CC”. He patrols the hallways singing some of @Gugny‘s favorites like “Wonderful Christmas Time” and “Life Goes On”. This explains the mirror frame with gnarled teeth marks and fingernail etchings in the concrete walls. His voice is a cross between Edith Bunker and a train whistle. Another day, another birthday for our warden. So tiring. Not sure I can take much more of this. Regards from Cell 48, Ferguson 

Are you getting prison sex ?. 30 bars of soap on the floor?