Report: Joe Philbin has interviewed with Bills

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Pick-Six-Peterman said:

BINGO! 

I really miss Kromer,  and knew the minute he left for the Rams,  that our oline would regress.  I remember the difference in our line play,  after he came back from suspension.

Yeah but he beat up some kids. 

2 hours ago, Pick-Six-Peterman said:

BINGO! 

I really miss Kromer,  and knew the minute he left for the Rams,  that our oline would regress.  I remember the difference in our line play,  after he came back from suspension.

Same with joe D several years ago.  

4 hours ago, eball said:

Always good to have a former (and not likely future) HC on your staff.  This could be a good add for McD.

By whom?

It has been written about many times. He has been part of good organizations and done excellent work (on the OL). We hamstrung him with the players he was allotted. 

13 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

It has been written about many times. He has been part of good organizations and done excellent work (on the OL). We hamstrung him with the players he was allotted. 

Name one offensive lineman from the past two seasons on the Buffalo Bills whom you believe got better under Castillo's tutelage.

7 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

There have actually been numerous Bills coaching hires (since McD took over) where we didn’t hear anything about any interviews beforehand. 

They kept firing people until the leaks stopped.  Last reported person fired before leaks stopped was some guy named leroi in locker room who emptied wastebaskets.  Coincidentally leaks to McConjecture stopped at same time.

• Haha (+1) 1