What's the most trouble you got in as a kid?

Ice bowl 67

Was standing outside a house party that was getting broken up by the police.  I was a junior in HS.  I decided I’d flick a beer cap in the direction of a cop who was standing there.  Amazingly, it smacked him right between the eyes.  I spent the night in jail after they called my parents.  Fortunate for me, my uncle was a police captain.  He walked in the cell, looked at me and laughed, and shut the door ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Beating the ***** out of a neighbor in school during a class when both in 7th grade.  The detention wasn't much but the fear of being anywhere near his Dad after that was intense.  His son started it though with an eraser full of chalk. 

Edited by keepthefaith

Short version: I was around 15, got way too drunk with some friends, and they tried carrying me home because I couldn't walk. Cops saw it and took me home. From then on, my parents referred to it as "The Incident."

The footnote, which my parents never found out about, is that my friends were all tripping on acid, but I was too afraid to try it. I lost control on the legal substance, and they were fine on the illegal substance.