Top 50 players that are fits for Buffalo Bills..NewYorkUpstate.com

PIZ

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Deonte Thompson makes the list?

Havent the Bills picked him up Week 10 dumpster diving the last two years?

50 is a lot of slots to fill. Not sure what the point is in listing 50 players to target. A top 20 list would have been more than plenty.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

Re-sign Lorenzo Alexander/Jordan Philips

Sign C - Mitch Morse, RB - TJ Yeldon, TE - Max Williams or Jesse James, T - Daryl Williams, WR - Adam Humphries 

This is almost my exact offseason and the Bills will still have ample cap space after filling needs.

Which means, of course, none of this will happen.

4 hours ago, MJS said:

#1 is Leveon Bell? That's silly.

Him and Paradis are the only blue chippers on that list in MHO.

35 minutes ago, KRT88 said:

Lost all credibility with Bell at #1. You don’t screw up the great cap position with this move. 

There is no way he signs here, but you dont think he would be a massive upgrade.  A player that is worth the price he is going to get doesnt screw up the CAP.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

5 hours ago, MJS said:

#1 is Leveon Bell? That's silly.

1 hour ago, KRT88 said:

Lost all credibility with Bell at #1. You don’t screw up the great cap position with this move. 

Clickbait bunk.  That's all it is.

I hope the rest of the league has the guys ranked the way that slightly nutty list has them.... because I might get Tyler Kroft and Quinton Spain who are absolutely my top targets at TE and G for a very cheap price and they both good players, would be significant upgrades, and are scheme fits for what I think Daboll wants to run based on this season. If I can do that I can overpay a little for Morse or Paradis, sign Golden Tate and feel pretty good about where I am at headed into the draft.

• Like (+1) 2

Allen could really use that safe, short yardage WR.  Humphries would be my first pick, followed by Beasley.

Really no reasons for the Bills not to sign two starting O lineman and then 2 WR to add to the bunch.  Could be done with using between 45-50 million in 2019 cap money.

• Like (+1) 2