Top 50 players that are fits for Buffalo Bills..NewYorkUpstate.com

PIZ

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Bad seed because he wanted to be paid what he is worth?

Come on man, you're a better poster than that. Bell did nothing wrong.

He was arrested once, suspended in consecutive seasons.

He's not worth that--no RB is.  He chose to sit out while the rest of his team mates played for far less money (every one of THEM no doubt thinks they aren't being paid what they are worth).

11 hours ago, Mat68 said:

I understand the investment, but before he signs you still interview him as much as he interviews you.

We already know he is not a process type player.

I doubt he gets within 500 miles of Buffalo.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:35 PM, MJS said:

50 is a lot of slots to fill. Not sure what the point is in listing 50 players to target. A top 20 list would have been more than plenty.

Because we will sign guys located all over that top 50.  I thought it was an excellent list.  Had he done 20, several people we are going to sign likely wouldn’t have been listed.  There are going to also be guys we sign that aren’t splash players, but solid starters, quality backups, etc.  We have a lot of holes to fill and a lot of money to spend

14 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

How anyone can look at the rookie RBs who are eating up the NFL this year and say we should invest in bad seed Bell is beyond mystifying.

Except he’s not a bad seed.  His teammates loved him before the contract dispute.  Not saying we should spend the money to get him, but trying to get paid, especially as a RB where this was going to be his last big payday, doesn’t make him a bad seed.  This is it, his last big contract.  He will be 30 when he is up for another one.  He should get S much as he can because Free Agent RBs dont get paid well, and certainly don’t once they are near 30.

26 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Because we will sign guys located all over that top 50.  I thought it was an excellent list.  Had he done 20, several people we are going to sign likely wouldn’t have been listed.  There are going to also be guys we sign that aren’t splash players, but solid starters, quality backups, etc.  We have a lot of holes to fill and a lot of money to spend

Except he’s not a bad seed.  His teammates loved him before the contract dispute.  Not saying we should spend the money to get him, but trying to get paid, especially as a RB where this was going to be his last big payday, doesn’t make him a bad seed.  This is it, his last big contract.  He will be 30 when he is up for another one.  He should get S much as he can because Free Agent RBs dont get paid well, and certainly don’t once they are near 30.

Yhey loved him until he held out, now they don’t love him.  He’s one positive test away from a long suspension. He was offered a big payday and he turned it down.

Bad seed.

I wouldn't mind signing Clay Matthews and let him go after the QB until he retires.

JuWan James had good grades this year protecting a QB with very poor pocket sense. I prefer him over Brown, who is granted holding powers to protect Brady.

We need to sign one TE from that list. Uzomah or James would be ideal but I the Bengals and Steelers will try their best to keep them. Kroft or Harris (KC) would be more realistic. TE is a difficult position to draft.

I want Bodine back as the back-up center, I thought he managed the OL well until his injury. Nothing great but the guy is a natural center, something Groy will never be. Paradis and Morse are the best on that list, they will be tough to get.

There is not much to chose from that WR list. Maybe lure Tate for a year but I don't see him being the WR for Allen. Via draft is the way to go here. I would not like to overspend with this position.