Dirtiest music videos

Ice bowl 67

I appreciate the skill involved there, but come on, she's/they're basically on a trampoline these days., nobody pops up from a split like that

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

this isn't a movie video but  Floor Routine thats a little "edgy" from what we normally see at the Olympics

Damn, just saw this video of her...pretty cool story

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/videos/katelyn-ohashi-gymnastics-ucla

10 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I appreciate the skill involved there, but come on, she's/they're basically on a trampoline these days., nobody pops up from a split like that

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Great minds think alike

And it’s good enough to be posted twice!  Post it a third time in case someone missed the first two

Here's another Benny Benassi video that might top them all.  The song is meh but who's paying attention to that? Warning, it gets pretty close to NSFW!!

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I should have looked it on YouTube before posting but saw Duran Duran’s “Girls on film” as a young kid, I knew I liked what I saw, but probably not quite enough... naturally pre internet days...

Probably most film clips with David Coverdale- Whitesnake, also Ratt and probably Warrant... will go a looking...

On 1/14/2019 at 10:28 AM, Steptide said:

Blurred lines by Robin Thicke. The unedited version (which is on vimeo) is a bunch of top less chics. One of which is insanely hot. 

I remember years ago seeing a video by rammstein where they were litterally banging chics in the video. Full penetration and all. No clue where you could find that and can't remember where I saw it 

I saw Rammstein in concert quite a few years back.  I remember a lot of phalluses, simulated sex acts and fire.