O Line and Special Teams Coaches Hiring Wait

BubbaT

Is anybody else surprised that it is taking this long to hire these 2 positions? With all the staffs being put together I would have thought the Bills would be diving in to obtain coaches before many were scooped up. I wonder 1) If the Bills jobs are not viewed as attractive at all or 2) if they are waiting for people still in the playoffs

• Thank you (+1) 1

I try not to worry about things over which I have no control. I hope they have a plan that will work. Regardless, nobody in my family gets fired as a result. The Bills will still.......be the Bills. And I’ll still be there.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I try not to worry about things over which I have no control. I hope they have a plan that will work. Regardless, nobody in my family gets fired as a result. The Bills will still.......be the Bills. And I’ll still be there.....

In Atlanta?

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Still a Bills fan trapped in Atlanta, technically. 

With one of the largest UPS/FEDX Airport hubs!

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

Also, I am with ya. Im probably going to sleep fine not knowing. I love the Bills but they don't sustain my life. I will go on without knowing what they are doing at OL and ST coaches.

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 1

There are 32 jobs each as NFL OLine, Special Teams and Wide Receivers coaches. The thought that Buffalo isn't desirable is misplaced paranoia. Look how the fired head coaches, whose multi-million $ contracts are guaranteed, are jumping at the chance to be coordinators. The position coaches are football lifers and would jump at the chance to land one of the 32 most prestigious jobs in their profession almost regardless of the team. 

Whether they make a good choice, that's different but it's highly unlikely that someone says no because it's Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BubbaT said:

Is anybody else surprised that it is taking this long to hire these 2 positions? With all the staffs being put together I would have thought the Bills would be diving in to obtain coaches before many were scooped up. I wonder 1) If the Bills jobs are not viewed as attractive at all or 2) if they are waiting for people still in the playoffs

Did they hire a receivers coach? Or just not worried about that I guess.