How long to close the competitive gap?

Ga boy

23 hours ago, downunderbill said:

All that inherited talent did wonders for the Bills before they got to Buffalo.

I see what your doing...

All Derm had to do was make it work, he's the one that didn't want to figure out how to use Dareus, or Sammy, or Darby... then he could have kept a Glenn...people wanted Glenn as a RT anyway coming out the draft. We had some solid pieces... a clean sweep wasn't really needed

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

I see what your doing...

All Derm had to do was make it work, he's the one that didn't want to figure out how to use Dareus, or Sammy, or Darby... then he could have kept a Glenn...people wanted Glenn as a RT anyway coming out the draft. We had some solid pieces... a clean sweep wasn't really needed

Which QB were you planning to draft, or was TT the answer for you?

19 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Cause Josh Allen isnt the real deal and Beane hasnt shown he can get it done.

I give McD and Beane credit. They fleeced an owner who doesnt have a clue into getting a full 5 years to have a .500 record

Awww...u mad because you were so wrong about Allen?

He’s the real deal, alright.  You’ll be sick of losing to him in no time.

Enjoy your last real playoff run, btw...

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Awww...u mad because you were so wrong about Allen?

He’s the real deal, alright.  You’ll be sick of losing to him in no time.

Enjoy your last real playoff run, btw...

Whats his stat line against the pats?

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

Whats his stat line against the pats?

He was bad his first game against the Pats - like every rookie QB who has faced Belichick.

Really?  That’s your retort?  I’m literally cracking up.  Lame even for you.

You’re in denial if you don’t think Allen exceeded expectations and showed a ton of promise this year.  He may even be the best if this great class.

Once they give him a line and some talent, he’ll be beating your aging team regularly.  Can’t wait.

9 minutes ago, Success said:

He was bad his first game against the Pats - like every rookie QB who has faced Belichick.

Really?  That’s your retort?  I’m literally cracking up.  Lame even for you.

You’re in denial if you don’t think Allen exceeded expectations and showed a ton of promise this year.  He may even be the best if this great class.

Once they give him a line and some talent, he’ll be beating your aging team regularly.  Can’t wait.

Well geez since you put it that way.

I will say he runs well

On 1/14/2019 at 7:19 PM, Chris66 said:

I think 9-7 would be a more reasonable expectation.

We know, we get the pat on the head and a participation medal. Buffalo should just be happy to have a team.

Screw that, Tom Brady will be 42 next season, the Dolphins and Jets will have new Head Coaches, and we know Bills fans would be using that as an excuse (new schemes) as to why winning couldn’t be expected. 

The expectation needs to be 10-6, at least 4-2  in division. Solidly in the Playoffs, not needing a last day miracle to get in. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2019 at 8:50 PM, teef said:

they really don't need to make the playoffs next year.  it will be disappointing if the bills win 7, but i'm willing to be the pegulas would be more than happy to give this staff another year.  

Yes they do. 

McDermott has his culture, their QB is in place, they ate the dead money, they have the picks, the Coach has been here three years so there is no new scheme excuse. 

You never are allowed to judge the Bills (or Sabres) because we’re always on this three year plan or that 5-year plan.

When does the winning start Teef? When?

Brady at 42 or the Dolphins & Jets starting over with new Coaches doesn’t raise the bar of expectation. 

A 1-game improvement over 2018 is good enough? Geez, the bar is so low, it’s laughable. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Which QB were you planning to draft, or was TT the answer for you?

He could have drafted Watson or Mahomes! He had his pick & chose to pass on it. Both had similar evaluations as the 2018 Class... 

Man I would have loved to read the Bills evaluation on Mahomes...that would tell me alot about McDermott. 

Heck... it almost...already does

11 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Yes they do. 

McDermott has his culture, their QB is in place, they ate the dead money, they have the picks, the Coach has been here three years so there is no new scheme excuse. 

You never are allowed to judge the Bills (or Sabres) because we’re always on this three year plan or that 5-year plan.

When does the winning start Teef? When?

Brady at 42 or the Dolphins & Jets starting over with new Coaches doesn’t raise the bar of expectation. 

A 1-game improvement over 2018 is good enough? Geez, the bar is so low, it’s laughable. 

i'm not saying it's ok with the fans, i just don't think the pegulas would fire them if they didn't get in.