What Magic Doth Nick Foles Possess?

19 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Dude has 27-2 TD-INT ratio season, and a super bowl winning playoff run on his resume. I think he is just a good QB. 

In the two seasons that followed that 27-2 TD to INT season, he had a 20-20 TD to INT ratio.  Which is he, or is he somewhere in between?

20 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

In the two seasons that followed that 27-2 TD to INT season, he had a 20-20 TD to INT ratio.  Which is he, or is he somewhere in between?

He is good. You are way over thinking this.  

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Let’s wait until this one’s over.  14-7 not exactly a crushing lead over Brees

I think you completely miss the point.  Foles is playing pretty damn good against a very good team.  Does Brees cease to be a starting caliber QB if the Saints lose? 

16 minutes ago, NoSeriouslyTHISisOurYear said:

He has a way of really rising to the occasion though.  Maybe we get him to back up Allen??

If he is not on the Eagles roster next season he will be going somewhere to start in all likely hood, not to be a back up.

• Like (+1) 2

Shouldn’t this be in the game thread?

33 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Hes a system QB.  He can be effective if you surround him with the right type of talent and call plays to his strengths 

55 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Andy Reid sure can pick em it seems.

Funny....many Bills fans feel Pathetic Mahomes would develop the same if he was in a situation with no Andy Reid.  I disagree

Pat Kirwan mentioned this week both Foles and Wentz is a total of $24 mil so for the Eagles it would be great to keep him, but he can get a five year deal which is really 3 somewhere else, and probably get $55-60 mil guaranteed with. Another team.

i would leave if I were him.  There are more than enough teams who need a QB.  HE’ll get a nice deal somewhere.  Maybe Jax or Miami.  Those teams are going to move on from their starters.  Flacco I bet goes to the Jags.  Maybe the Redskins.  Lastly, the Broncos.

We’ll see.  I’m happy for him given his faith.  He is a very good role model as well as clutch in the best games.

• Like (+1) 3

It's magic, it's magic, it's magic
Strange magic
Oh, what a strange magic
Oh, it's a strange magic
Got a strange magic
Strange magic
Oh, it's a strange magic
Oh, it's a strange magic

Got a strange magic
Strange magic
Oh, what a strange magic