What Magic Doth Nick Foles Possess?

10 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

I think the Eagles would prbably have won that game if Jeffrey hadn’t blown it. They had the look of a team that was going to score on that drive.

Alshon Jeffrey and Cody Parkey (Bears kicker) can go out for beers and sulk together this week.

11 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

I think the Eagles would prbably have won that game if Jeffrey hadn’t blown it. They had the look of a team that was going to score on that drive.

It was looking that way.  Fortunately fate smiled on the Saints.

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

WRs making great plays?  What’s that like? 

Anyway,  they were a scoring threat to take the lead when his WR couldn’t catch a ball when it was in both of his hands

I don't know.  But Jeffrey had been dependable up until that point.

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

Right, Jeffery has to make that  catch.  He had both hand on it, but it went through.  Game over.  Lattimore ends up being a hero, but he just caught the Jeffery muff of the catch.

What's funny is he was right there to catch it.  a couple feet to either side and it falls incomplete and the Eagles live to see another play.

1 hour ago, That_Guy said:

word on the street is he possesses an impressive wand and that's likely the source for any magic he might have

He would have been perfect for some of the OL players we had on roster at one point .   Didnt we have Andy Levitre,  Eric Wood,  Ed Wang in the lineup one year

When the Saints' kicker missed the FG that would have made it a two score game, I wondered if Foles had a voodoo doll of opponents' kickers. Turns out he did, but Sean Payton had a voodoo doll of Alshon Jeffrey. Checkmate!