Divisional round, Eagles at Saints, 4:40 pm on FOX

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I can't explain it. The Eagles are my most hated team in the league. I hate them more than the Patriots. I thought I hated Andy Reid and then he went to Kansas City and I realised I don't hate him at all. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles. Everything about them. Players, uniforms, fans, the lot...

I agree with you regarding Philly fans in all sports.

Worst in N. American major league sports.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I can't explain it. The Eagles are my most hated team in the league. I hate them more than the Patriots. I thought I hated Andy Reid and then he went to Kansas City and I realised I don't hate him at all. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles. Everything about them. Players, uniforms, fans, the lot...

Fair.

Only team I hate like that is NE and I have a boatload of reasons. I don’t care who wins the NFC now, just be capable. 

Just now, Gray Beard said:

Can anybody beat the Pats? I don’t think this Saints team can. 

KC and Rams can, I think.  B/C they can score at will and stay in a TD war with the Patriots in a way most teams can't.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If you've ever lived in the Philly area, no explanation necessary. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hey man no need to explain your hate for an NFL team. We all have irrational hatred for.. bad jersies in football sometimes is all it takes

Just now, Gray Beard said:

Can anybody beat the Pats? I don’t think this Saints team can. 

I’m not convinced by today’s showing. They were ripe to get beat, I still don’t see the benefit of getting a 5 yard passing play off before the two minute warning there. Never will. Let it tick down and regroup plot your strategy . They were in a great spot, not their own 30 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I never understand this POV in a 22 man team game.

Because the other 21 didn’t drop a pass that hit them in the hands. Sure, “if this play had gone the other way, etc etc,” but Jeffrey gets paid millions. That was a perfect pass. 

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Please Chiefs and Rams win....Pats-Saints SB would be insufferable.  Two most arrogant POS teams and coaches.  

I agree with the sentiment, but I don't really care if only one of the two(Chiefs or Rams) win. The idea of a Pats/Saints SB just feels boring.

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

Rams at NO. Should be a track meet. Probably end up 12-9.

Like when two aces square off in baseball and the final score is something like 12-9.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Please Chiefs and Rams win....Pats-Saints SB would be insufferable.  Two most arrogant POS teams and coaches.  

I'm with you... that would be a terrific Super Bowl.  No one wants to see Brady, Belichick, Brees, and Payton again outside of the fans of those teams.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Hey man no need to explain your hate for an NFL team. We all have irrational hatred for.. bad jersies in football sometimes is all it takes

It's funny; we have the Bills and then everyone else.  Among the everyone else, I hate almost all of them!

There are a handful of exceptions, where for some reason the team doesn't bother me.  Green Bay and San Fran are such franchises for me.

Pretty much hate everyone though!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Wow. They stayed the anti Christ last year, so they get a lifetime free pass from me. 

I am almost ashamed to say but I have wanted the Pats to win both of their Superbowls against the Eagles. I have wanted them to lose to the Rams, Panthers, Giants (x2), Seahawks and Falcons.... but I wanted them to beat the Eagles both times. Last year was like my worst case scenario Superbowl. 

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

I agree with the sentiment, but I don't really care if only one of the two(Chiefs or Rams) win. The idea of a Pats/Saints SB just feels boring.

Actually good point.  I think I just need 1of either Chiefa or Rams to get in and I would be more invested.

• Thank you (+1) 1