Divisional round, Eagles at Saints, 4:40 pm on FOX

I’ll never understand that decision. Time was no longer a factor and the Eagles were set up in prime territory. Settle things down and think about it at the two minute warning. You don’t want to have to defend a potential 1 point lead for very long vs Brees . So freaking dumb 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CommonCents said:

Uhhh? 

I can't explain it. The Eagles are my most hated team in the league. I hate them more than the Patriots. I thought I hated Andy Reid and then he went to Kansas City and I realised I don't hate him at all. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles. Everything about them. Players, uniforms, fans, the lot...

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I’ll never understand that decision. Time was no longer a factor and the Eagles were set up in prime territory. Settle things down and think about it at the two minute warning. You don’t want to have to defend a potential 1 point lead for very long vs Brees . So freaking dumb 

Yeah but rushing the play, so to speak, had nothing to do with the turnover.

Could have gone straight through a receiver's hands anyway on the next throw after the 2 min. warning with plenty of time to think about it.

Just now, popcornpam said:

The Saints weren’t looking at the two minute warning

Whatever. The play was fine, the pass was on the money and it went through a sure handed receivers hands.

There was nothing dumb about getting the snap off.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I can't explain it. The Eagles are my most hated team in the league. I hate them more than the Patriots. I thought I hated Andy Reid and then he went to Kansas City and I realised I don't hate him at all. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles. Everything about them. Players, uniforms, fans, the lot...

Wow. They stayed the anti Christ last year, so they get a lifetime free pass from me.