Divisional round, Eagles at Saints, 4:40 pm on FOX

24 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I’m sick and tired of people crying about the refs all the time

stop watching football 

Amen. Neutral fans no less. STFU about the refs!

6 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Well this is getting boring 

Eagles get stuck in the mud. Solution: pull the Saints down with you before the game ends.

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm rooting for the eagles, but I think a saints/Patriots superbowl would be pretty fun, though I hope kc beats them by 30 next week 

Saints/Patriots would be a 90-88 final score in the SB if they played.

7 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Amen. Neutral fans no less. STFU about the refs!

As a neutral fan you notice one thing about the refs - they aren't out to get the Bills they're just equal opportunity screw-ups.  And while over the course of a season the good & bad calls probably cancel each other out, in the playoffs that isn't the case and this is where the inconsistency of the refs rears its ugly head and impacts game outcomes. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Unfortunately bad officiating has become a big part of football.

And until the NFL knocks down some of these rules, bad officiating is going to continue to be a big part of it, hence us fans moaning about it.

" Unfortunately bad officiating has become a big part of football "....Agree 100%

" And until the NFL knocks down some of these rules, bad officiating is going to continue to be a big part of it"...Again, Agree 100%

" hence us fans moaning about it."...Why ? Us moaning about it every Sunday has not changed a single thing.....if anything, the NFL has proven many times they don't listen to fans complaints or rarely do.....so if you are aware of the 1st 2 statement, and know it's coming, why bother moaning...just enjoyed the game the way it is...or you will always end up disappointed........

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

" Unfortunately bad officiating has become a big part of football "....Agree 100%

" And until the NFL knocks down some of these rules, bad officiating is going to continue to be a big part of it"...Again, Agree 100%

" hence us fans moaning about it."...Why ? Us moaning about it every Sunday has not changed a single thing.....if anything, the NFL has proven many times they don't listen to fans complaints or rarely do.....so if you are aware of the 1st 2 statement, and know it's coming, why bother moaning...just enjoyed the game the way it is...or you will always end up disappointed........

What you are saying makes sense, it's just difficult for some of us to adapt to.