Divisional round, Eagles at Saints, 4:40 pm on FOX

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Notice how the Eagles' RG is looking to see if Foles is ready to take the snap when in the shotgun, and then he is swiping the right leg of the center to signal that it's time to snap the ball, so the center doesn't have to awkwardly see what Foles is doing directly behind him.

Most visiting teams do this.  It isn't anything new.

Looks like the rest the starters week 17 and bye week rust is off 

should be a heck of a second half. If brees and ginn get it together it could be a big day. Bree’s is what 1-5? 1-6? With a pick and a near pick throwing to him and left two tds on the table. It’s looked horrific though. Saints receivers and defenders other than Michael Thomas look completely lost looking for the ball really consistently.

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Funny, I thought the Pats game would be closer and this game would be a blowout for the Saints.  I screwed that one up.

Nice to have a good game to watch.  I’m always a little sad as we only have two games next week and have to wait two weeks for the SB.  Then 7 months of purgatory.

This game is close but  I wouldn't call it good.  I have found it kind of boring and it has lacked spark and energy.

Could just be me, though, as I hate indoor football and neither of these 2 teams does anything for me. 

The broadcast crew is terrible as well.

Edited by Nextmanup

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Peter Schrager looks like Tucker Carlson...both from Fox!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJknVYW9L4xBWw5dsCLPC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXlWT9ov6EFLDWjt96SBS

https://www.allaboutvision.com/visionsurgery/lasik.htm

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

Charles Davis commentary is like explaining football to a child. Embarrassing.

Once again, I am glad that I have the sound off.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I thought the officiating was supposed to favor the home team?

Random acts of incompetence, which pretty much describes NFL officiating, are hard to predict.   When all is said & done this will end up being a 150 yard drive! 

Edited by CincyBillsFan