Divisional round, Eagles at Saints, 4:40 pm on FOX

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...agree....cannot deny Brees' success, but he put the Saints in a cap predicament too many times....strictly my opinion...always impressed me as "stats and ME', which I'm certain the masses disagree with, yet respected.........

I shared your view but over time, my view has evolved that the Saints put themselves in a bad cap position for overpaying for underperformers like booboo foot Byrd

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I shared your view but over time, my view has evolved that the Saints put themselves in a bad cap position for overpaying for underperformers like booboo foot Byrd

I'm sorry, Hap, but "booboofoot" is reserved for Sammy Watkins, not Jairus Byrd.

:(

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

True

Either way they won a SB in 2010.  Sign me up for that in Buffalo please. I just want to see our Bills win 1 SB before I die please.

Notice how the Eagles' RG is looking to see if Foles is ready to take the snap when in the shotgun, and then he is swiping the right leg of the center to signal that it's time to snap the ball, so the center doesn't have to awkwardly see what Foles is doing directly behind him.

Edited by Nextmanup

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Notice how the Eagles' RG is looking to see if Foles is ready to take the snap when in the shotgun, and then he is swiping the right leg of the center to signal that it's time to snap the ball, so the center doesn't have to awkwardly see what Foles is doing directly behind him.

Yes, it’s a silent snap count. If you notice, usually the away team in a loud environment. Usually the guard on either side will hit the leg of the center. It’s a legal play and not penalized as a false start. 

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They signed and cut/traded graham and gallette 1 year later too. Tooooons of dead money. Blaming drew would be like blaming McCoy for our cap issues. Maybe not an ideal contract every year but a good player and ignoring $40m+ of dead money. 

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

It's really insane that the Eagles D has played as well as it has with the patchwork secondary they are fielding. 

Saints wr group is pretty patchy too