Divisional round, Eagles at Saints, 4:40 pm on FOX

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Yes.  Seems like we usually need to advance to the conference championship games or the Superbowl itself to finally get 2 teams the are evenly matched with both playing on a very high level.

There are not enough top teams in the NFL to support the current playoff format IMO.

There is a reason a team ends up first in their conference. 

There is no use wishing for reduction of teams.

bolts scored easy their first possession 

Edited by row_33

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I cant believe Brees threw a pick on the first play of the game.

WHAT?

OK, this is funny.  I had the TV set to the Patriots game.  I was typing in this thread with the post game crap on in the background (Brady telling his wife he loves her ) and what not, waiting for Game 2 to start.

I then saw your post and was like "What is he talking about?  Game hasn't even started yet!"

Then I remembered the 2 games are not on the same channel and I'm missing stuff in New Orleans!

:lol:

Just now, whatdrought said:

Dude! That's amazing! Get a picture to show us mortals just how giant he is. 

I have a buddy who said he saw him play Ball in Martinsville and he was like a freak. 

I am going to try.  Even funnier thing is I'm only 5'6 lol.  His dad is huge too, I will look like a midget in the pic.  I will post if I can get

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You sure about that?

My position with NE is that Brady is going to get his 30+ points per game, no matter what you do.

So if you want to win, you better forget about FGs and have a pocket passer who can consistently and reliably put points on the board all game long.

The man for that job is Brees.

KC and the Rams are the 2 other teams who I think could beat NE, b/c they can throw points on the board all day long.

Coaching. It all comes down to coaching. Peterson has proven he can get it done, and overcome adversity. Stats mean nothing when it comes to the Patricheats. Look what happened earlier this afternoon.

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Foles must love his gig. Keep the bench warm for a majority of the season, come in as the regular season winds down, then have all the fun of playing in the postseason

To a degree yes. The Eagles don't even make the playoffs though without Foles winning those last 3 games.