I’d be OK with relinquishing the Greatest comeback title

BB - I hear you, but still am going to root for the Chiefs.  The young exciting kid against the true veteran in Brees.

How much is Miami regretting not taking Brees like Sagan wanted.  That is known as the reason he went to AL.

As far as the college coaches, why would you ever leave for the NFL.  Crazy turnover in the pros and stability if you recruit well in college football.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

BB - I hear you, but still am going to root for the Chiefs.  The young exciting kid against the true veteran in Brees.

How much is Miami regretting not taking Brees like Sagan wanted.  That is known as the reason he went to AL.

As far as the college coaches, why would you ever leave for the NFL.  Crazy turnover in the pros and stability if you recruit well in college football.

It’s arguably easier to win a championship in the pros as you’re competing against 31 other teams instead of 200 or whatever, and the difference in talent from top programs to bottom in college is greater than in the NFL. Not every good coach is a good recruiter. I would also say that there’s more prestige in Super Bowls than college national championships and being a successful pro coach than a successful college coach since in the pros you’re dealing with the best of the best.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Not sure how you extrapolated that? My wife and kids usually keep me in an upbeat mood, so no, can’t say I’m all that miserable at last check. How do you manage to stay cheerful? 

I've noticed the old people on this board like to insert millenial stuff in everything.