Andre Reed Criticizes Personnel Decisions

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Donohole was THE biggest violation of trust in OBD history.....Ralph's "inner circle of trust" collapsed because of Tom Terrific...remember he had to be named "El Presidente", the 1st in OBD history.....it fueled his ego and control freak nature......I had a smoke with him outside of Pittsford's Black n Blue Restaurant after a SJFC practice...cordial, engaging and down to earth....said, "we like what we are doing with our football team"....wolf in sheep's clothing....Ralph fies him and summons Marv amidst the national media ROTFLMAO with the "re-tired" one being summoned to restore OBD credibility............

Cool story bro(not in the flippant way).

Didn't peg TD as a smoker. He just had that way of making you believe he was the smartest guy in the room. Wolf in sheep's clothing indeed.

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Cool story bro(not in the flippant way).

Didn't peg TD as a smoker. He just had that way of making you believe he was the smartest guy in the room. Wolf in sheep's clothing indeed.

...think I wasn't shocked when I went out for one and TD showed up?.....said "hello" to him and an engaging conversation ensued.....us lepers hang together....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

There was no substantive attempt to re-sign Woods.  In two off-seasons this team allowed Watkins, Woods, and Hogan to leave via UFA or trade.  And people complain about how the WR group was so poor this year.  Some of this is on the Whaley regime, but a fair amount on the McBeane pairing. 

It is dumbfounding how the Pegula's never once hired any type of consultant to do an overview of the organization.  Or, not that I'm aware of.  They blindly retained Whaley, then hired RR when Marrone resigned, hired McCoach, and went along with his recommendation for Beane.  

The NFL is more competitive than it's ever been and mistakes during their tenure are still being made.  CT is correct - NFL football is not something that's easy to figure out.  

thats not true, Beane said in an interview this season that they tried to sign Woods but he wanted too much money.

i dont agree with how they did their rebuild but the players they have drafted or signed have done quite well except for Benjamin, who they have already cut.

They now how to find the players they need and will do so again this year.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

There was no substantive attempt to re-sign Woods.  In two off-seasons this team allowed Watkins, Woods, and Hogan to leave via UFA or trade.  And people complain about how the WR group was so poor this year.  Some of this is on the Whaley regime, but a fair amount on the McBeane pairing. 

It is dumbfounding how the Pegula's never once hired any type of consultant to do an overview of the organization.  Or, not that I'm aware of.  They blindly retained Whaley, then hired RR when Marrone resigned, hired McCoach, and went along with his recommendation for Beane.  

The NFL is more competitive than it's ever been and mistakes during their tenure are still being made.  CT is correct - NFL football is not something that's easy to figure out.  

How do you know about the attempts to re-sign Woods?  For all we know he told them not to bother re-signing him so they didn't.  Again it makes far more sense that he'd wait to test FA than re-sign with a team barely passing the ball, and would leave for a team in his home state and for the money he got.

As for the Pegulas, true they kept Whaley, but the team still made the playoffs despite cap constraints.  This year the bill came due so they couldn't do a whole lot and on top of that saw 2 of their best OL leave, which were the biggest problems they faced.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It is hilarious that some of the keyboard jockeys who don't hesitate to express their opinions are so quick to castigate a guy for expressing his opinion . . . a guy who played in four SBs and is a HOF. Oh well.

Whether you agree or not, Andre has just as much right to express his opinion as the keyboard jockeys on TBD.  

Just my two cents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Peter said:

It is hilarious that some of the keyboard jockeys who don't hesitate to express their opinions are so quick to castigate a guy for expressing his opinion . . . a guy who played in four SBs and is a HOF. Oh well.

Whether you agree or not, Andre has just as much right to express his opinion as the keyboard jockeys on TBD.  

Just my two cents.

He can’t wear his Bills jacket without shame when he goes out on the town

Andre deserves better

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Just my two cents.

And fans have the right to express an opinion concerning what someone posts on twitter. See how that works?

again, what Andre said applies to most teams in the nfl. People are pointing that out. 

Just now, teef said:

And fans have the right to express an opinion concerning what someone posts on twitter. See how that works?

again, what Andre said applies to most teams in the nfl. People are pointing that out. 

They do, but he has just as much right to do so . . . whether you agree or don't agree with him.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

Just my two cents.

Of course he has the right. I didn’t say he didn’t have a right. Everyone has a right to say whatevs they want on social media. Some people choose to keep certain things more private than others.  It’s still tacky, regardless of his right to say it. 

Just now, teef said:

No one said he wasn’t allowed to give his opinion, did they?  No. 

You may want to read some of the caustic comments.  

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Of course he has the right. I didn’t say he didn’t have a right. Everyone has a right to say whatevs they want on social media. Some people choose to keep certain things more private than others.  It’s still tacky, regardless of his right to say it. 

I guess it is tacky for all of us then.

P.S. You too may want to read some of the caustic comments in this thread.

5 minutes ago, Peter said:

You may want to read some of the caustic comments.  

I guess it is tacky for all of us then.

P.S. You too may want to read some of the caustic comments in this thread.

I’ve read through the entire thread. I see people giving their opinions towards andre’s comment. They have every right to, just as Andre has every right to post the comment.  

• Like (+1) 2