Andre Reed Criticizes Personnel Decisions

"Doesn’t it seem like a lot of the #Bills released or traded players are in the PLAYOFFS ? ?????

#weneedtotakenotes #BillsMafia 
#nfl #playoffs #rethinkthings"

He said this on Twitter. Kind of surprising, the former Bills have been almost 100% super positive until the news about Reich was made public. 

Personally, we need at least a playoff appearance next year and honestly a win. Then I'll be 100% sold and would be ok with extending McDermott. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

He's just saying what many of us are thinking. They made the decision to go full rebuild so we've dealt with many growing pains.

This season is make or break for McBeane IMO. They drafted their QB who will be in his second season in the same system and have 90 mil in cap space. Hope and excuses will run dry if next season is anything like 2018. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

In hindsight, our handling of the WR certainly was ass-backward.  Having Woods on our team now would certainly bolster our WR corp and would've been a bargain relative to what we paid for the production we got from his replacement(s).  I never could understand how we let Robey-Coleman get away.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

"Doesn’t it seem like a lot of the #Bills released or traded players are in the PLAYOFFS ? ?????

#weneedtotakenotes #BillsMafia 
#nfl #playoffs #rethinkthings"

He said this on Twitter. Kind of surprising, the former Bills have been almost 100% super positive until the news about Reich was made public. 

Personally, we need at least a playoff appearance next year and honestly a win. Then I'll be 100% sold and would be ok with extending McDermott. 

Still bitter after he got got and played for a year or two after.

10 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Maybe if we had Micheal Irvin we'd have a championship.  

burn !

9 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

He's just saying what many of us are thinking. They made the decision to go full rebuild so we've dealt with many growing pains.

This season is make or break for McBeane IMO. They drafted their QB who will be in his second season in the same system and have 90 mil in cap space. Hope and excuses will run dry if next season is anything like 2018. 

only you.

McBeane aren't going anywhere.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, eSJayDee said:

In hindsight, our handling of the WR certainly was ass-backward.  Having Woods on our team now would certainly bolster our WR corp and would've been a bargain relative to what we paid for the production we got from his replacement(s).  I never could understand how we let Robey-Coleman get away.

Woods wouldn't resign here.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Still bitter after he got got and played for a year or two after.

burn !

only you.

McBeane aren't going anywhere.

As long as they start winning, they'll be fine. I would think all Bills fans would be tired of other teams popping up everywhere. It's our turn. Make or break in 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Woods wouldn't resign here.

He played hard for us but he was as good as gone when his contract was up. He loves California. 

As for the rest, what exactly did Watkins do last night except fumble? KB wasn't even active. 

• Like (+1) 6