AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Success said:

It’s a little cartoonish at this point.  Really scraping the barrel for some sort of dis.

They didn't have to dig deep this week...lots of expert/columnists were expecting them to lose......I really think they are crazy enough to look at any negative things said about them.....anything...to give them an edge.....

37 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Yesterday I saw for the first time an attempt that I’ve been calling for.  Kick the ball low and as hard as you can at a player.  It’ll be very difficult to field and most likely bounce back towards the kicking team. Dallas tried it but the kick was high and the Rams defender dodged it.

Yes at first glance it looked like a terrible kick but on the replay it just missed the Rams player. It really could have worked with a little luck!

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s killed a lot of my passion for a game I love. Can’t wait until it’s over 

The sad thing is, we’ll probably never have the joy of seeing the Pats dynasty vanquished and stomped.  Brady will probably just retire after another 12-4, Super Bowl season, and that will be that.

Chargers had 10 players on the field for the Pats first touchdown.

The Chargers bus was held up when it arrived at the stadium. The players and team security were screaming and swearing at the stadium security and state troopers. The trooper told team security, the three SUVs holding up the bus were the Spanos family. “Go swear at them” 

What a joke team. So much wasted talent.

23 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Chargers had 10 players on the field for the Pats first touchdown.

The Chargers bus was held up when it arrived at the stadium. The players and team security were screaming and swearing at the stadium security and state troopers. The trooper told team security, the three SUVs holding up the bus were the Spanos family. “Go swear at them” 

What a joke team. So much wasted talent.

Pats rope-a-doped during a lot of the regular season

they came to play yesterday