AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

and there it is yet another terrible onside kick!

They had a (brief) interesting discussion about that; how can the rules by changed to jazz up the onside kick and give the kicking team a better chance of recovery? And is it fair to the dominant team to give the kicking team such a chance?

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This game was like the 2 yesterday; after about 10 minutes of gametime you realize who is going to win, and the plot never deviates from that script for the remaining 3 hours.

Over 50 years I would guess the home team on Divisonal Weekend has won 95% of the time when favoured 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Over 50 years I would guess the home team on Divisonal Weekend has won 95% of the time when favoured 

Pry closer to 75%.  There always seems to be a WC team that sneaks into the conference title game.

24 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Guys my age cannot remember what football was like before the patricheats

Wow. That is ***** depressing. Football before Marsha and the Hoodie was a lot of fun. You still followed the NFL closely after Thanksgiving. You didn't mentally concede 2 games and the division title to the Patriots in August. The playoffs were a bigger deal than the draft. You keep hunting those MILFS, young #518, and one day may McBeane reward you for your patience.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

Wow. That is ***** depressing. Football before Marsha and the Hoodie was a lot of fun. You still followed the NFL closely after Thanksgiving. You didn't mentally concede 2 games and the division title to the Patriots in August. The playoffs were a bigger deal than the draft. You keep hunting those MILFS, young #518, and one day may McBeane reward you for your patience.

I sure hope so father, for the struggle is real indeed.

Good news is cougars remember the Kelly era, and understand why i am a Bills fan. MILFS are my age, and think i am crazy for my fandom. I am considering changing my screen name to COUGARHUNTER#518

2 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

We can all blame @Gugny for this.. sending good juju the Patriots way to see the Evil Empire become even more legendary.

You're just a glutton for punishment you Stockholm syndrome suffering goon!

I actually watched the game with a Pats fan at his house.  I warned him that I was, INDEED, rooting AGAINST New England.

It didn't work.

By the early 2nd quarter, I was on my phone googling pics of the hot female ref.  She's a yes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

and there it is yet another terrible onside kick!

Yesterday I saw for the first time an attempt that I’ve been calling for.  Kick the ball low and as hard as you can at a player.  It’ll be very difficult to field and most likely bounce back towards the kicking team. Dallas tried it but the kick was high and the Rams defender dodged it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001010392/article/tom-brady-after-pats-rout-everyone-thinks-we-suck

Always looking to get motivation somewhere.....I can picture Belichick plasting comments all over the locker room about NE not being as good as before etc....

It’s a little cartoonish at this point.  Really scraping the barrel for some sort of dis.