AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

An obligatory “ see , I threw a holding flag on NE “ call. Pencil it in just like clockwork. Freaking joke

Right on schedule the flags always come out when the game is long over. Making it look like a fair called game. The NFL love affair with Brady and NE continue. 

2 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Why can't teams defend against the quick passing game of the Patriots??

Bill Belichick's d  vs Andy Reid's  offense. Should be interesting. Hopefully home field helps with the refs.

Edited by Dopey

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So were Lance Armstrong, Roger Clemons and Mark McGuire. Just saying. When an athlete utterly dominates his sport with a quantum leap kind of performance, it's usually not just because of clean living.

How about sports that most Americans don't follow ? Federer, Nadal, Serena Williams in tennis ? Tendulkar in cricket ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Right on schedule the flags always come out when the game is long over. Making it look like a fair called game. The NFL love affair with Brady and NE continue. 

true--but SD was gonna lose this game no matter what because they are stupid and Rivers is a choker---a talented one--but a choker...has been his whole career

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, Tcali said:

true--but SD was gonna lose this game no matter what because they are stupid and Rivers is a choker---a talented one--but a choker...has been his whole career

I think Rivers get a into the hall but I don't know if he should.  He has had a lot of absolutely stacked teams around him and has way too many playoff stinkers.

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

This is Reid's big chance to wipe out criticism of his playoff (limited) success. He has all the ingredients in place, can he avoud getting outcoached?

He may win easily 

if it’s close look out....

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I think Rivers get a into the hall but I don't know if he should.  He has had a lot of absolutely stacked teams around him and has way too many playoff stinkers.

I don't know what he'd done to deserve getting into the HOF.  Rivers is good, but not great.

• Thank you (+1) 1