AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

Just now, MattM said:

Out of curiosity I went back and checked the stats of the first KC-Pats game this year.  Guess how many penalties were called on the Cheats?

zero, zip, zilch,nada.....

Hope it’s different away from the friendly confines.... Torbor shouldn’t be doing playoff games. Better not be him. Vinovich would be good.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Right. Seriously the best thing B.B. has done is left the offense alone. There’s a reason McDaniels is still there, the O wouldn’t be the same without him. 

100%. He understands that and that's why they are consistent great. This hasn't even been a good year for them defensively.

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Guys my age cannot remember what football was like before the patricheats

Yeah that would suck. Credit too you, I don’t know what would’ve  have kept me watching if it wasn’t for the early 80’s then late 80’s to 90’s Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Hopefully Josh Allen and coach happy clap give it right back to the chowderheads starting next season

I’m old enough to have also endured Miami’s dominance.

The positive is that when it’s over, it’s over.  You don’t look back, and relish every win against them that follows.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Elite Poster said:

100%. He understands that and that's why they are consistent great. This hasn't even been a good year for them defensively.

Most of them haven’t since they stopped paying the elite defensive players. It’s been about 10+ years now 

Just now, the skycap said:

Why can't teams defend against the quick passing game of the Patriots??

Stubborn coaches, the rules, and poor officiating