AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

anyone notice how late in the game refs start calling flags on ne? It's like they wait til it's out of reach and then "even" out the calls. If you just look at stats, it seems like it was evenly called. I've seen it against us. Also, how was the call incomplete on this play?! He took a few steps with the ball.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dopey said:

anyone notice how late in the game refs start calling flags on ne? It's like they wait til it's out of reach and then "even" out the calls. If you just look at stats, it seems like it was evenly called. I've seen it against us. Also, how was the call incomplete on this play?! He took a few steps with the ball.

thats how demons work

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Cool. Now remove Tom’s best intentions from your mouth and sit in the corner 

Yep, still have it on my DVR. SEA are dead to me 

Same brother, as with the Falcons which my mind still tries to void out like it never happened. What a complete cluster F that game was, 31 unanswered pts. Give me a break!

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Yes and?  They still cant last forever.  That post was made at a Pats fan because I don't understand why he is here on our board at this point in time.  In any case they cant last forever. 

oh dont underestimate the powers of darkness

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

No we weren't. 

I was...because I'm an idiot....I really thought Brady was done when he busted his knee in 2008...I was thinking..OK, you have 3 SB rings, you've been to 4.....have a perfect regular season.... ...that is enough to put you in the HOF........a crap load of $$ ....what else do you need...

Edited by Iron Maiden

7 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Always happens, has for years. Late game BS calls to 'even things out' by the numbers when the game has already been decided

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

I was...because I'm an idiot....I really thought Brady was done when he busted his knee in 2008...I was thinking..OK, you have 3 SB rings, you've been to 5.....have a perfect regular season.... ...that is enough to put you in the HOF........a crap load of $$ ....what else do you need...

Apparently 11+ more seasons ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Wait a minute. The Pats just got a penalty on the IP on 4th down, but they started the clock after the penalty (before they snapped the ball). SAY WHAT? I thought that a penalty ALWAYS stops the clock, and then it isn't started again til the ball is "live." Somebody help me out here.