AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

Just now, CommonCents said:

Bunch of idiots acting like this is a major surprise. Just hope they blow another SB. I’m debating painting my face green.

You know, I will take solace in realizing, thanks to your post, that a Superbowl loss would probably be the most painful for NE to suffer.  So in that sense, it's almost a good thing they are winning today.

Puts a different spin on the game!

:lol:

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Bills ran the no huddle that game

Right; my point was that they should have switched to a ground and pound run game and make the Giants counter.

I mean they had 2 guys on the LOS at times (the giants D that is).

NE looks so much better in the playoffs. Just crazy. I thought the Chargers had a good chance and then today. 

NE looks to be headed back to the SB. 

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

I disagree.....They need to play much better than yesterday vs NE.....and I think they will.....if they come up with Saturday's effort, NE wins that game...they didn't really put away Indy 'til the end....

They had the game firmly in hand and went to the ground game. I think Reid saw his life flash before his eyes in the 2nd quarter when Mahomes came up gimpy. KC will have to play an aggressive defensive style unlike their effort in Sept or whenever it was. Can’t let it come down to who has the ball last. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

You know, I will take solace in realizing, thanks to your post, that a Superbowl loss would probably be the most painful for NE to suffer.  So in that sense, it's almost a good thing they are winning today.

Them losing in the SB is always best but 3 more weeks of these insufferable pricks acting like this is such a miracle will probably make me move to Iraq.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Well that's kind of my point; he made a great opening chess move to take us out of our no huddle attack and have to modify what we were doing, which is great coaching.

But then it fell to Levy and his staff to counter with our own move, which could have been done.

Instead, we kept forcing doing what we always did, and the counter-move never really came.

belichek>levy

Just now, Yav said:

NE looks so much better in the playoffs. Just crazy. I thought the Chargers had a good chance and then today. 

Don't read too much into it. Chargers staff is just dumb. Bills and Jets may as well have been the opponent today, just an embarrassing plan and effort. 

Just now, Yav said:

As Nantz/Romo were saying much earlier in the game...NE seems to greatly improve and refine their game throughout the season every year, and by the time you get to January, they are a Ferrari 4 cam V12 firing on all cylinders.

That is entirely coaching; they learn what they have each year (the cast constantly changes) and then figure out how to maximize their potential.

As much as I hate to admit it.

1 minute ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Pats will now have won 7 staright divisonal round games outscoring thier opponents by 144pts as of now

Lol

A Pats fan coming to the Bills board to gloat about a playoff win.  During the game.

Winner!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You can argue it's hindsight, but the story of XXV was not ramming the ball down the Giants' throat with our run game, which was outstanding.  That would have forced them to change what they were doing, and THEN we could have gone back to the air.

The thing is, Levy and the coaches were paid big bucks to figure that out during the game, not with the benefit of hindsight.

You are right. we could have controlled more clock and gotten into a rhythm.Starting to get depressed, I'm done talking about our past SBs. Onward and forward.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Watching the Giants beat the Pats 2X and Eagles beat them once has been one of my favorite NFL moments over the past 10 years in all honesty.  Seahawks are still a bunch of morons.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Pats will now have won 7 staright divisonal round games outscoring thier opponents by 144pts as of now

Cool. Now remove Tom’s best intentions from your mouth and sit in the corner 

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Watching the Giants beat the Pats 2X and Eagles beat them once has been one of my favorite NFL moments over the past 10 years in all honesty.  Seahawks are still a bunch of morons.

Yep, still have it on my DVR. SEA are dead to me