AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

You can argue it's hindsight, but the story of XXV was not ramming the ball down the Giants' throat with our run game, which was outstanding.  That would have forced them to change what they were doing, and THEN we could have gone back to the air.

The thing is, Levy and the coaches were paid big bucks to figure that out during the game, not with the benefit of hindsight.

Belichek beat us that game--lets face it

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes, they’ll be rested. Sometimes a team is better keeping on playing. I’m not going to put itvpast Foles, though it seems like a tall order. 

I fear the NO game will be a total rout.   I hope I'm wrong.

There are not enough elite teams to support playoff football games, well, not until the end at least.

Kind of reminds me of the World Cup; you often have to go deep into the tournament before you get 2 great teams of equal caliber going at it, with lots of easy to predict mismatches beforehand.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

You can argue it's hindsight, but the story of XXV was not ramming the ball down the Giants' throat with our run game, which was outstanding.  That would have forced them to change what they were doing, and THEN we could have gone back to the air.

The thing is, Levy and the coaches were paid big bucks to figure that out during the game, not with the benefit of hindsight.

Yep, teams just get arrogant with that dance with who brung ya stuff. Keep in mind that the K-gun gave Kelly a package of plays to choose from , which he did at the line. The Bills only had about 5 running plays they ran those whole playoffs, but it was available. Does Kelly get the blame or Marchibroda ? We’ll never know 

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

Belichek beat us that game--lets face it

Well that's kind of my point; he made a great opening chess move to take us out of our no huddle attack and have to modify what we were doing, which is great coaching.

But then it fell to Levy and his staff to counter with our own move, which could have been done.

Instead, we kept forcing doing what we always did, and the counter-move never really came.

1 minute ago, stryker5673 said:

If the Chiefs play how they played yesterday, Pat's aren't winning in KC. We can only hope.

I disagree.....They need to play much better than yesterday vs NE.....and I think they will.....if they come up with Saturday's effort, NE wins that game...they didn't really put away Indy 'til the end....

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Well that's kind of my point; he made a great opening chess move to take us out of our no huddle attack and have to modify what we were doing, which is great coaching.

But then it fell to Levy and his staff to counter with our own move, which could have been done.

Instead, we kept forcing doing what we always did, and the counter-move never really came.

Bills ran the no huddle that game