AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Dude, it's a proven fact, west coast teams don't play well when they have to travel out east because of the time difference. Last week they had the Colts vs Texans as the Saturday 4pm game when they could have made that Chargers vs Ravens. The Chargers had to Travel east to play the Ravens and then travel back west only to turn around and travel back east again. That's a lot to ask

No it’s not a proven fact

its a proven fact that your heart will get shattered if you think a Wild Card game winner is going to win on the road the next weekend

can we get one game that isn’t garbagetime by the half this weekend? 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

It probably makes s difference, but has nothing to do with the overall asswhipping they are taking

And it's not as if the Chargers couldn't have flown out on, say, Thursday. Didn't the Rams spend the week at elevation in Colorado Springs ahead of what was supposed to be the Mexico City game?

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Dude, it's a proven fact, west coast teams don't play well when they have to travel out east because of the time difference. Last week they had the Colts vs Texans as the Saturday 4pm game when they could have made that Chargers vs Ravens. The Chargers had to Travel east to play the Ravens and then travel back west only to turn around and travel back east again. That's a lot to ask

It was essentially a 10 am game for the chargers. Maybe they should have stayed on the east coast all week. They would have to find  place to practice. I'm sure not even a high school would have allowed access to their fields.

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

It probably makes s difference, but has nothing to do with the overall asswhipping they are taking

I agree. It has nothing to do with how bad they are getting beat but just the fact that in the playoffs they would make a west coast team play back to back weeks at 1pm eastern time

Just now, Dopey said:

It was essentially a 10 am game for the chargers. Maybe they should have stayed on the east coast all week. They would have to find  place to practice. I'm sure not even a high school would have allowed access to their fields.

I'm pretty sure they could've practiced somewhere on the East Coast. Maybe wouldn't have killed them to practice in a cold weather city too. West Coast Wimps.

• Haha (+1) 1

We're currently going 0-7 in terms of really enjoyable playoff football this year.

1 total crap game yesterday, 1 lousy game yesterday, and a horrid blowout again today.

How about the late game?  Anyone think it will be good?

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I like listening to Romo. He just went over how the Cheatriots can change a game plan and it seems like they have practiced it since training camp. You never know what you're going to get with them. I am a Bill through and through, but a few years ago I decided to appreciate how Belicheck coaches. The Giants don't beat us in the SB without him on their staff.

Poor clock management in the final 2:00 and terrible tackling vs Giants offense lost that SB. Had nothing to do with BBs side of the ball. Bills scored almost a point per minute of possession, but the D let them down that day. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

That's the Tom Brady rule. It's stupid, but until they change the rule we have to live with it.

Yeah.....that's the irony. It started because of Brady, so there's some pleasure when it gets called against the Patriots. 

• Like (+1) 1

I used to have respect for Anthony Lynn, that is until today. This has to be one of the worst coaching jobs I have ever seen in a playoff game in my life. The game plan looks like they were playing to lose, playing scared, no aggression, no pressure, no confidence. Their plan to beat Brady? Nothing!!! Their offensive game plan ? Hope for the best! Their adjustments after the first quarter? nothing.!Just a pathetic embarrassing effort overall. The Chargers look totally unprepared like they have never watched any film on the Pats or have practiced nothing different in preparing for Brady compared to Jackson last week. Did they think they could do the same against the golden god Brady? Just utter stupidity!!

To add to this, the refs of course have been helping the Pats with some key calls or non calls. Rivers has turned in his usual choke performance vs Brady and the complete lack of clutch plays by the Chargers = blowout!!

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I agree. It has nothing to do with how bad they are getting beat but just the fact that in the playoffs they would make a west coast team play back to back weeks at 1pm eastern time

On this I disagree. Get home field and a bye and you get perks and advantages. Makes the regular season so awesome and important. 

Just now, Nextmanup said:

We're currently going 0-7 in terms of really enjoyable playoff football this year.

1 total crap game yesterday, 1 lousy game yesterday, and a horrid blowout again today.

How about the late game?  Anyone think it will be good?

Yep. I think it will be good. But I left myself some things to do later in the day so I could watch the Pats get beat in the early game.?