AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Well, they lost to the Raiders to lose home-field advantage. So. 

Also lost to the Ravens the week prior.  Had they beat the Ravens in LA, they would have won the division and had the #1 seed.  Chargers come up small in big games.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

He’s one of the best. It sucks.

So were Lance Armstrong, Roger Clemons and Mark McGuire. Just saying. When an athlete utterly dominates his sport with a quantum leap kind of performance, it's usually not just because of clean living.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Well, they lost to the Raiders to lose home-field advantage. So. 

I think it was the Baltimore loss... they swept the Raiders. And there was a loss to the Broncos earlier in the season they should have had. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I don’t really care about the team at this point.  The fan base is intolerable, though.

Boston has been like that 

the worst they get is against their local teams if they are rancid

I like listening to Romo. He just went over how the Cheatriots can change a game plan and it seems like they have practiced it since training camp. You never know what you're going to get with them. I am a Bill through and through, but a few years ago I decided to appreciate how Belicheck coaches. The Giants don't beat us in the SB without him on their staff.

Edited by Dopey

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Waaaaaaaahhhh we had to play at 1pm

Dude, it's a proven fact, west coast teams don't play well when they have to travel out east because of the time difference. Last week they had the Colts vs Texans as the Saturday 4pm game when they could have made that Chargers vs Ravens. The Chargers had to Travel east to play the Ravens and then travel back west only to turn around and travel back east again. That's a lot to ask

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Dude, it's a proven fact, west coast teams don't play well when they have to travel out east because of the time difference. Last week they had the Colts vs Texans as the Saturday 4pm game when they could have made that Chargers vs Ravens. The Chargers had to Travel east to play the Ravens and then travel back west only to turn around and travel back east again. That's a lot to ask

It probably makes s difference, but has nothing to do with the overall asswhipping they are taking