AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Just saw on the halftime show that the Chargers only had 10 defenders on the field during one of the Pats TDs from the goal line.  Great D coaching, Chargers.

Looks like they played the whole half with just 10 on the field.

Just now, stryker5673 said:

At least KC won along with the Rams. NO Will out match Philly so the road to another SB win will be much tougher than years past.

Yep. Reality is setting in here. Nobody but the Chiefs - in KC! - had a realistic chance of preventing the Pats from getting to another Super Bowl.  I think there's no way the Rams can play with the Pats, so I'm just hoping the Eagles/Saints winner goes on to the SB ...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

I have a nice steak ready to grill for football. Glad this game was the early game. would have ruined my steak. Ah, to live in FL in Jan.

You can grill steaks in the cold.  I've done it many times.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

I have a nice steak ready to grill for football. Glad this game was the early game. would have ruined my steak. Ah, to live in FL in Jan.

Hope the next game is competitive. 

Making a nice little shredded beef smoked chili. New recipe. It’s simmering... 1.5 hours... 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dubs said:

I hate the Patriots, their fake fans (which is all of them) and their obnoxious announcers. That is all. 

I hated Kareem Abdul-Jabbar his whole career but never for a second acted like a sucky baby and pretended he wasn’t any good or deserving of his accolades