AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

20 years of film on Brady picking apart zones...Chargers decide to play zone thinking it will somehow be different...

definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

legit beatdown.

Well we can't know how much the Pats are eavesdropping on the Chargers play calling, or if they got a copy of their playbook, or of Brady's helmet radio is still working during plays.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

20 years of film on Brady picking apart zones...Chargers decide to play zone thinking it will somehow be different...

definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Brady has been picking apart every coverage

• Sad 1

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Enough of this game.  I just can’t watch anymore.  Problem is the Saints will probably crush the Eagles later today.

That's probably for best if you are in the camp of "beat the Pats". Need the beat teams possible advancing.  How sad is my life lol

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I hate when any player on any team gets called for pi on that. It ruins the game. You gotta let guys freaking play defense.

agreed, but to me, it doesn't get called on ne. Keep in mind, I'm one of the few here that actually appreciates how ne play. So this is not sour grapes from me. To me it was a PI by today's standards. except for ne at home.

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure why so many here love 

Rivers so much but the dude rubs me the wrong way always throwing tantrums when he's frustrated.

Wasn't a fan since he was catfighting with Jay Cutler twice a year oh so long ago and haven't changed my mind since.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P