AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I hope the Pats aren’t there, but in that hypothetical I don’t think the Rams would win. The Saints, yes maybe even the Eagles as they’ve done it before. Hopefully the Chiefs avenge their last second loss to NE. 

I was being kind of sarcastic. I do think Saints could do it

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Rivers, you should know better.  There are no flags on NE**

That’s the problem and New England Ian not the greatest team of all time.  They cheated and when Kraft and Goodell are gone this little empire crumbles.  Wonder what happens to all those safe books in Vegas?  

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Chargers actually have more talent than the 2018 edition of the Pats*

Significantly more. This is about a competent team and coaching staff abusing an ill-prepared game plan and poor fundamentals/effort, NOT a referendum on how great this Patriots team is.

3 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

The top defenses have ALL been eliminated from the playoffs or didn't even make it. It's all great offenses left. Don't get it twisted. 

Right. Seriously the best thing B.B. has done is left the offense alone. There’s a reason McDaniels is still there, the O wouldn’t be the same without him. 

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

That’s the problem and New England Ian not the greatest team of all time.  They cheated and when Kraft and Goodell are gone this little empire crumbles.  Wonder what happens to all those safe books in Vegas?  

Vegas won't know what the hell to do

Just now, Avisan said:

For what?

Jackson played the ball, contacted the player somewhat but he got a thorough deflection well before the ball got to the receiver, it would have been a super tricky tack call if they'd thrown the flag.  Any other team we'd have been moaning about ref overinvolvement.

it's a blowout, but he was holding and got there early. If it was a ne wr...