AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

Just now, Steptide said:

Are they that good still, or are the Chargers defense just that awful today 

It’s the latter. This offense would be struggling vs say the Ravens style D. However, Lamar Jackson would have fumbled 5 times already, so they’d still lose. 

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I just witnessed a weak holding call on the LA...NE has been doing the same, if not worse, and not getting called.

Always and forever.

If it happened every so often, then whatever.  Happens every game for these mother f@&&#*s!

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Are they that good still, or are the Chargers defense just that awful today 

Must be the defence just having a bad week, like almost ever team does when facing the Pat's......

Who's gonna bump the thread about regretting not keeping Lynn as HC? Or the one about how the Chargers are good enough to take the Pat's down?........

• Like (+1) 1

The narrative is going to be Brady isn;t in decline but WTF has he done that is so great - dink and dunk, hand off, the three passes for more than 5 yds to guys with no defender within 5 yds, no pressure from anyone the whole game, and of course multiple classic PI/def hold penalties to keep drives alive.  Nathan Peterman would have 28 pts this game

OK, I’m in! Up to now, I have resisted the notion that the Pats* get breaks from the officials. I just gave them the benefit of a doubt that they were just that good. After watching this game, so far, I am now a believer. And, yes, it sucks!

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

This is depressing. Because this is not even Brady. This is a coaching masterclass.

The Chargers are being totally outcoached by the GOAT. 

It’s always been more Belichick than Brady.  By a wide margin.