AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

Nantz just seems extra extra with every call today. On a close to the sticks play the first NE drive, that "got it with a yard to spare" seemed super obnoxious.

I've heard the b***washing schtick before, but he's on a roll today.

Edited by LSHMEAB

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

It's amazing how much the world has changed since 2001, but one thing remains the same during this time period...............

the Pats just keep winning.

And holding on every play without flags being thrown. This assistance is invaluable. 

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Jesus, I am so sick of this. Nearly 20 years of watching these bastards have their way with everyone in the AFC. More than anything else it's just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

They are going to the Super Bowl again

I'm convinced

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I figured the Pats would win this game, so I’m not surprised...however I fully expect them to lose next week to KC as they are a completely different team on the road 

If only the Texans didn't crap the bed to lose the 2 seed. The Pats probably would have been playing in Houston today. Even though Houston obviously wasn't very good themselves. NE on the road makes them somewhat vulnerable

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Romo just said the Chargers are playing zone.  Brady will pick that apart; Edlepunk just happened to be the hot receiver

Cannot play zone vs Brady. This offense isn’t all that skilled. Free releases off the line and soft spots in zone make it easy for them. The one thing proven to work is tight man coverage, jam at the line and middle pressure on TB. Amazed when teams don’t replicate this successful formula.