Josh Allen - 2018 Senior Bowl & reminders why he's a Buffalo Bill.

PIZ

I enjoyed watching this, so I thought I'd share it with you all.  He showed a lot of the same things in this game that he showed us as a Buffalo Bill.  Can't wait to see him in 2019, surrounded by some new talent on offense.

I read that survey and it got me thinking about the videos most of us watched after he was drafted.  They are good reminders of why he's the perfect fit for this Buffalo Bills team and fan base.

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'll repeat what I implied in the National Championship thread -- Josh has only started receiving the necessary coaching guys like Mayfield/Darnold/Rosen had for years.  His skills are raw because they've never been correctly developed, and that process started in earnest last offseason.

After watching and listening to Josh this season, I would be flat out stunned if he doesn't make a tremendous jump forward in year two.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Watching him in the senior bowl made me feel more comfortable when we picked him . He played clutch in that game ,which is the most important attribute for a QB, and showed he could perform with better talent around him.

Looked just like the guy we drafted in those highlights!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

I'll repeat what I implied in the National Championship thread -- Josh has only started receiving the necessary coaching guys like Mayfield/Darnold/Rosen had for years.  His skills are raw because they've never been correctly developed, and that process started in earnest last offseason.

After watching and listening to Josh this season, I would be flat out stunned if he doesn't make a tremendous jump forward in year two.

He seems so coachable too. The right combination of willingness to learn & better himself with great inner confidence.

• Like (+1) 1

I said right after he was drafted and many posters here were going bonkers that we did not draft Rosen " Right now Rosen may be the better quarterback, but Allen is the better fit"

I think there was a quote from him when asked about playing in a small market and he responded that Buffalo would be the biggest city he ever lived in. Watching those videos over and over just reaffirms to me that we got the right Josh.