Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

My thoughts on Mahomes.

I have not read any posts in this thread,because I didn’t feel like sifting through 26 pages.

Hes the perfect QB for their system. Yes, it’s the system that is unreal there.

Ive never seen so many open receivers in my life. He’s hitting guys that are 5 yards or more open. Great scheme.

If I hear about him making throws while not looking at a receiver again I’ll slit my wrists. It’s nothing special, QBs do this a lot.

Theres video of Jim Kelly doing it often.

I like the kid but once the league figures that system out then let’s see how good he is.

One more thing. Andrew lucks arm looks like rubber. No zip at all. Maybe he’s still injured.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

OK this is an obvious joke, I call BS

Be aware OBD.

Look, I’m not sure how to make it any clearer. Your post said “ Reid had garbage in Philly until Mahomes”. That implies Mahomes was in Philly with Reid. I called it out by saying “ hmmm I must have missed it”. I obviously know that Mahomes never played  in Philly as your post implied. It’s pretty straightforward , but the joke was taken seriously and you called me a troll. I’m not sure why. That’s it. 

2 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Obviously you don't live in Chiefs country. Most inbred annoying fanbase I know of. 

No, not in Chiefs country. They’ve haven’t been to the SB since what the ‘60’s ? Can’t possibly be more annoying than Pats* fans or anything to do with team whether it’s games, talk radio, sports center NFLN or whatever. Hearing Chiefs talk would be a welcome change imo. Nothing really unlikeable about the team, coach or players to me. 

7 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Youre right, the consistency is there, sometimes. Consistently good defense, except when they’re not. Consistently bad offense. That you've got me on. Consistent coaching staff? Philosophies on offense? and this next year special teams? 

So yes, he has not shown little stability in his first two years, especially when compared to Reid, to whom I was comparing. I'm not writing a narrative, it's been my belief all year. Clock management has just been one thing that he continues to struggle with. 

The "worst" game they played on defense against the Colts they gave up 400 yards of offense, which I believe was the only time that happened this year...that's like a normal yardage total for half the teams in this league.

The number of times they held teams to under 200 and under 300 yards of offense in a game was pretty amazing.