Huge high-tech cannabis plant planned for Buffalo

PromoTheRobot

On 1/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, Limeaid said:

Well maybe the new company will get naming rights on new downtown stadium.

If that costs too much they can buy naming rights to new drunk and stoned tank.

I think Mile High Stadium is taken. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Hope it's more successful than the Tesla project.  Are there any taxpayer "subsidies" planned for this?  I thought most of that property had ground contamination from the past?

Could make for a prime location if its contaminated.....

Might be high tech now, probably be out of date by the time it ever gets built though, it is Buffalo/NYS.........

I have toured one of the local facilities around here, they were proposing 2 additions of state of the art greenhouses to go up in the next few years. By the time they are done they may replace the old ones they are finishing renovating now to replace with these new ones after spending many millions. I hear theres some money in this industry? Lol

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

They are practically giving it away out here. A good friend of mine owns a 40 acre organic farm and has license to grow an acre of high grade legally every year. Over 2000 pounds. People are allowed to grow 4 plants in their yard without any license. $50 an ounce in the stores.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Hope it's more successful than the Tesla project.  Are there any taxpayer "subsidies" planned for this?  I thought most of that property had ground contamination from the past?

Their not planting the pot in the soil there

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That actually makes quite a bit of sense, working with Roswell.  

But I still want to open a pizzeria across the street, maybe buy the rights to the Doritos distribution for the site as well...

When Phish played at the Glens Falls Civic Center in 2013, the local paper interviewed a guy who used to sell grilled cheese sandwiches outside the show to make enough money to get a ticket.

https://poststar.com/news/local/band-s-fans-relish-in-the-unexpected/article_17645892-3b79-11e3-93b3-0019bb2963f4.html

"Fuller had record sales of between 700 and 800 sandwiches in 1997 at Loring Air Force Base in Maine."