Am seething after reading this bum article from Forbes.com that takes a cheap shot at Buffalo

On 1/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, Ga boy said:

Agree with point about taxes and cost of living.  I now live in Northern Va.  My home is over $400K.  In Bflo, it would be almost half.  I also lived around Atlanta.  Hot and no sense of community.  I'm married to a Bflo girl, and we lived there 5 years.  Loved every minute, except maybe March and April.  Growing up in Augusta, I was ready to play golf.  Buffalo has the best summers, falls, and the winter outdoor activities.  Good food and performing arts and higher ed.  Count your blessings, folks, you've got it pretty dang good in Buffalo.  

in the entire country?

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

they did all game

mention of Kraft out in the freezing cold without his jacket on was easily remembered

they talked about the biter cold possibly causing the Chargers to get hurt as they did

If you think those comments were made to make Boston seem like a miserable  environment we have a different interpretation of misery. Instead it was like ‘look at how nice it is that the Kraft Family can sit here in shirt sleeves’!

On 1/14/2019 at 12:34 PM, boater said:

If you want peace in your life, you need to develop a thick skin regarding Buffalo.

The cheap shots come in on a regular pace--you can't spend your whole life seething at each one. That's no way to live.

I agree with the first statement especially- i live in a suburb of orlando that has some of the best public schools in countries, low taxes, that people are clamoring to live in and i still hear how it sucks because i have to deal with Disney and the roads are 5 years behind the people moving in. To each there own but dont let morons bother you about what you love.

• Thank you (+1) 1