Hue jackson - fired twice by 2 teams in 1 season - fired today by Cin

Reed83HOF

38 minutes ago, Wilton Bills said:

I wouldn't. This is the new NFL. Fresh blood, new ideas and thinking is what is winning today. Not an old boys school anymore.

kind of a drag but it is what it is...but along with fresh blood and new ideas comes the new rules, zebras and all those yellow flags. which frankly is killing the game for me.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Ugh.

I remember many fans wanting Wilson.

Would have been ruined here as Whaley and Nix had told Graham (as they did not see him starting) not to study the playbook as they would not be starting.  Literally, the general manager and his assistant had that much pull.  Billy Jo-Hobert in management at that time.  

2 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Would have been ruined here as Whaley and Nix had told Graham (as they did not see him starting) not to study the playbook as they would not be starting.  Literally, the general manager and his assistant had that much pull.  Billy Jo-Hobert in management at that time.  

Are you just making things up at this point?

• Haha (+1) 1

...this guy has 42 lives.......SMH.............

NFL Rumors: Hue Jackson Interviewed for Cardinals OC Job Under Kliff Kingsbury

Adam Wells  January 18, 2019

The Arizona Cardinals could give Hue Jackson an opportunity to reinvent his career on Kliff Kingsbury's staff. 

Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Jackson interviewed with the Cardinals on Friday for their offensive coordinator position. 

Jackson was a candidate for the Cincinnati Bengals' head coaching position after they parted ways with Marvin Lewis. 

During his introductory press conference with the Cardinals, Kingsbury told reporters he is going to call the plays on offense and wants his coordinator to help with the game-planning. 

On 1/11/2019 at 5:52 PM, Wilton Bills said:

I wouldn't. This is the new NFL. Fresh blood, new ideas and thinking is what is winning today. Not an old boys school anymore.

I don’t know that Reid, Payton, and ol bill are new school. I think it’s bad totally stuck in their way coaches that are failing