Super Bowl Wish vs. Prediction

Playoffs  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

2. 2. Who do you think WILL win the Super Bowl?

Cannot root for anyone but Colts,

If Chiefs win Mahommes whores will be out in force complaining the Bills did not draft him.

I cannot root for any team for Los Angles so Rams and Chargers are out.

I cannot stand the Cowboys. They stole 2 Superbowls from Buffalo.

I do not want Eagles to repeat.

The Patriots are 666, evil empire.

I cannot stand the Saints, just cause.

6 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

If there was an option “anyone but the Patriots” in the who I want to win section. I would have picked that. I have an awful feeling they are going to win it though. Hope I am wrong.

Part of me believes that they had their little slump just so everyone would say they were done, Brady plays along by looking done, just so we all finally buy into the idea.

That way, it will all hurt that much more in the end.

10 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

If Chiefs win Mahommes whores will be out in force complaining the Bills did not draft him.

I stopped hating the Cowboys a while ago. While it sucks that they beat us, They truly were a better team. They've also been largely irrelevant in the past 20 years.  Also doesn't hurt that I won my fantasy league on the heals of Dez Bryant and DeMarco Murray. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I stopped hating the Cowboys a while ago. While it sucks that they beat us, They truly were a better team. They've also been largely irrelevant in the past 20 years.  Also doesn't hurt that I won my fantasy league on the heals of Dez Bryant and DeMarco Murray. 

Cowboys were never better, 1st game Kelly got hurt and after that Bills fell apart, 2nd game Bills had a 13-6 halftime lead and after Thomas fumbled the Bills fell apart. Bills had at least 5 Hall of Famers on team, should eventually get a few more.  

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

:rolleyes:

The only team that stole any Super Bowls from the Bills were the Bills.

Hate to say it but you are correct. ?

18 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

:rolleyes:

The only team that stole any Super Bowls from the Bills were the Bills.

1 minute ago, Tatonka68 said:

Cowboys were never better, 1st game Kelly got hurt and after that Bills fell apart, 2nd game Bills had a 13-6 halftime lead and after Thomas fumbled the Bills fell apart. Bills had at least 5 Hall of Famers on team, should eventually get a few more.  

Dallas never stole a football championship from Buffalo. Now, if we're talking about hockey.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Yup.

13-6 lead in 3rd quarter and driving. Bills score 7 there and it's 20-6 and Dallas has to throw with a QB who had a severe concussion and barely knew where he was

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

well said. However the Mahomes thing is as beaten to death as it can be. Damage is already done as he's getting MVP.

I like seeing young guys take the mantle from the old guard so.. Rivers, you had your chance, go retire. Drew, we get it, you're a HOFer with a ridiculous amount of 5000 yard seasons. You got your bowl, go retire. Tom, keep playing to embarrass yourself, and STOP WINNING SBs.. or go retire, either way.

Cowboys, I never liked you or your fans.. but Dak and Zeke would be fun SB champs. Eagles, you have no business squeezing another SB run out of Nick. Eagles don't deserve it, but it would be fun if Nick does it again, would make one of the most noteworthy NFL stories of this modern era. A 30 for 30 for sure.

Mahomes, and Goff: shine babies shine. Kick out the old guard and let's get the NFL QB elites out of the picture.

Luck: I want you to win it the most since so many idiots were jumping on the bust label. Go get em tiger.

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

where the #$%@ is Thurman’s helmet?! -Marv Levy

• Like (+1) 1