Super Bowl Wish vs. Prediction

Playoffs  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

2. 2. Who do you think WILL win the Super Bowl?

Rams and Chiefs are to early to win SB, maybe next years.

Patriots and Cowboys are hated for Bills losses.

Eagles will be funny if they do it with Foles again. And will never repeat it with Wentz after Foles's departure. I like Foles and Schwarz and several ex-Bills on the defense.

Rivers deserved it with so many years of his career.

Luck has not deserved it yet.

Saints, Brees and Payton have won it already but they are my 2nd-favourite NFL team after Bills.

I'll be rooting for the Saints, they've been my NFC team since the days of Ricky Jackson and Pat Swilling. A Saints vs Chiefs Super Bowl would be entertaining. I wouldn't mind if Frank Reich won a Super Bowl either.

I fear this year it'll come down to the two teams I despise most ... The patriots and the Cowboys. If the patriots make it again, which I believe they will, I'll pass on the Super Bowl for a third straight year. I really believe the league will make sure the golden boy gets his 5th ring.

4 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I'll be rooting for the Saints, they've been my NFC team since the days of Ricky Jackson and Pat Swilling. A Saints vs Chiefs Super Bowl would be entertaining. I wouldn't mind if Frank Reich won a Super Bowl either.

I fear this year it'll come down to the two teams I despise most ... The patriots and the Cowboys. If the patriots make it again, which I believe they will, I'll pass on the Super Bowl for a third straight year. I really believe the league will make sure the golden boy gets his 5th ring.

Brady has 5 already.....Good news is, they aren't good enough this year for #6.....