Divisional Round Picks

CommonCents

I bet $200 on the colt money line last week.  Going to continue to roll it over on the colts money line til the Super Bowl.  Just have a feeling.  That d is playing much better and the Kc D is in shambles.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I bet $200 on the colt money line last week.  Going to continue to roll it over on the colts money line til the Super Bowl.  Just have a feeling.  That d is playing much better and the Kc D is in shambles.  

I like the Chiefs in a blowout, but ML is the way to go if you like the Colts. If it's a close game, I think the Colts end up winning. Wasting money to take the points. We shall see.

Edited by LSHMEAB

11 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Pick 4.

Cowboys@Rams, Cowboys+7

I listed this one first, it’s the game I like the least as far as betting. Is Gurley healthy? Is not having a true home field advantage going to cost LA? Too many questions, I’m taking the points and the better D.

Eagles@Saints, Eagles+8/ML

Wentz and the Eagles were destroyed on their first visit to NO. I expect a much better effort against a team in NO that may have peaked too soon. 

Chargers@Pats, Pats-4 

Chargers are coming to the East Coast for the 2nd time in a week and playing a rested Patriots team. LA is missing a few key run stoppers and I expect the Pats will take this game over in the 2nd half. LA will look exhausted by the 4th.

Colts@KC, Colts+5, ML

Colts have a more balanced offense, a better defense, and they are healthier. Berry is out again for KC. Andy Reid’s playoff history is questionable and so is KC’s chances of winning this game. I feel like the Colts are a lock this week.

goodluck gents!

I think with all these gms the flow will be huge. If the Rams and the Cheifs jump out to early leads which i expect i believe there defenses are built to play with leads and those gms can get out of hand quickly. 

Rams over Cowboys- 37-20.

Rams jump out to early double digits lead and force Dak to pass . Wade Phillips will throw a ton of zone blitzes at Dak and force him into sacks and turnovers . This gm wont he close.

Chiefs over Colts 38-30 . 

Chiefs will come out fast also i can see them scoring quickly there crowd will be a major factor in this gm and Luck will throw some pks.  At the end the Colts will keep the game in distance with Luck throwing a couple late TDs but it wont be enough. Andy Reid has paid his dues and the Chiefs will end there 6gm playoff losing streak at home.

Patriots over LAC 24 -23

This gm is the toughest and will be the best of the weekend. I can see it going either way but the Patriots have the experience and home field advantage and i cant see Lynn out coaching Belicheck.  Brady will lead a gm winning drive for a FG and the Pats win in the end.

Saints over Eagles 45-24

Yup another blowout. Styles make fights and in this one the Eagles wont have any fight left in them. Eagles have peaked and this is the end of the road for them. The Bears made a huge mistake not attacking the Eagles corners early and often in last weeks gm. The Bears waited till it was to late to take advantage of there mismatches against a weak Eagles secondary . I think Bress and co will not make the same mistake and they will take full advantage . I see this gm being over by halftime . The Saints will score 28 first half pts and take a commanding 28-10 lead at the half. The Saints will destroy the Eagles once again . 

Those are my predictions . I hate that i have all home teams winning but i just dont see Dallas or Philly having a chance. The Chargers have the best chance for a upset but i believe the Pats will get the calls and pull this out. The Colts yea they have a chance but there time is coming very soon maybe next yr. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i got a little confused by the op.     teams that are plus = underdogs by  said points...assuming.

teams  minus  points= favored by at least...assuming.

anyway here's my predicts...

rams/ dallas       rams:  31-27  i think the cowboys d plays em tough, but the rams get the last score of the game and dallas doesn't have time to comeback.

colts / kc    colts:  27-24  colts keep kc's offense off the field and luck gets game winning drive.

ne / chargers     chargers:  35-31  no field goals for the chargers and their d holds off  brady on his last drive.

saints / philly      my heart is rooting for foles but,  my head says.....well i can't make up my mind so i'm going with the saints with the home field fg.

could be 17-14 or 41-38 idk.

championship games:

colts @  chargers   chargers: 30-27   it's gonna be a slugfest with no real home field for la, but they score last. indy's young defense can't quite get it done.

rams @ saints.   saints:  34- 21   i believe n.o. has home throughout....so i'm going with the home team. i think the saints will dish out a defensive game plan that the rams ain't ready for.

superbowl :  chargers / saints      chargers: 38- 34   rivers gets his well deserved ring and an almost assured spot in the hof.

all around great game with rivers the mvp.

I think the NFL will make sure the Chargers dont win this week if its a close gm look for some bullcrap calls. Especially if the Colts win the NFL doesnt want the Chargers playing in that soccor field for AFC Championship. Not gonna happen.

9 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I think the NFL will make sure the Chargers dont win this week if its a close gm look for some bullcrap calls. Especially if the Colts win the NFL doesnt want the Chargers playing in that soccor field for AFC Championship. Not gonna happen.

I read the league is considering moving it to the Coliseum if they make it ... not a fan of that at all. They should be able to play at the stadium they are most familiar with. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Colts

Cowboys

patriots

Eagles

patriots over Colts

Cowboys over Eagles

patriots over Cowboys ... The league wants golden boy to get his 6th ring and Jerruh will or has paid to go against them in the big game. How is that for a conspiracy theory ?

Edited by frostbitmic