Brandon Reilly (Former Bill) now in Dallas

CowgirlsFan

12 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Greatest Bills’ WR’s to never demonstrate anything:

* Brandon Reilly

* Da’Rick Rogers

* Duke Williams

* Naaman Roosevelt. 

They may not make the Wall of Fame, but maybe you could rig something that could hang on a Porta-Potty at Hammers lot??? 

23 hours ago, T master said:

He definitely gave more in the form of work ethic than Benjamin did which is really to bad ! But KB is in the play offs so i guess he's where he wants to be but i would bet Reid gets him figured out after time if they bring him back next year .

I think he is just a band aid until Sammy get's back healthy ...

I have a recurrent image of Mahomes targeting a wide-open KB in the end zone with a chance to win the game...and he can't haul it in.

It's already happened.  I wouldn't say it was a perfect Mahomes pass, but it went through KB's hands and hit the left side of his jersey right by the numbers.  KB fail.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:06 AM, BringBackFergy said:

Greatest Bills’ WR’s to never demonstrate anything:

* Brandon Reilly

* Da’Rick Rogers

* Duke Williams

* Naaman Roosevelt. 

How do you put Duke Williams with this group?

He demonstrated quite a lot in 2 CFL seasons.

4 minutes ago, Poleshifter said:

How do you put Duke Williams with this group?

He demonstrated quite a lot in 2 CFL seasons.

..."2" is a CAREER according to "TBD Doctrine" and of course the CFL is meh.....ask Warren Moon.......BTW good luck to the Reilly kid.....hope it pans out for the youngster.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Said this before, saying it again. The best ability is AVAILABILITY.  Reilly never got a shot because he can't stay healthy.  If you can't get through preseason (or two) without tweaking a hamstring, you are not gonna see the field. Dude is constantly banged up. 

Tough?  Yes.  Good hands?  Yes.  Good routes?  Yes. Fast enough?  Yes.  Available to play?  Nope sorry.  Broken Rib.  How about now?  Nope bad hammy.  

At best, he is a fringe player who doesn't know how to take a hit.  

On 1/11/2019 at 2:18 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Reilly can play if he ever gets a chance.

Apart from he can't.

On 1/11/2019 at 3:58 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

Exactly,  it wouldn't surprise me if Reilly eventually makes the roster and contributes. I guess we should've cut Foster immediately. Nobody knows anything about anyone until their career plays out.

There is a difference between Foster, a rookie, and Reilly who has bounced around the league for years.

34 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

Tough?  Yes.  Good hands?  Yes.  Good routes?  Yes. Fast enough?  Yes. 

When did he actually demonstrate that? He's been on multiple teams and none of them have seen enough to keep him